Heating pad for solo cup

I use this

VIVOHOME 68-108°F Temperature Digital LED Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination
61XYQr-qAJL._SL1100_.jpg

I use an incandescent light placed about 12"s below a light plywood table, adjust bulb or distance (100, 60 or 40 watt) for proper temps.
My alternative is a 100 mile round trip to find out that this small city don't have one either, so next trip would be 500 mile round trip.. ordering online is not an option for me.

My temps are kinda cold, around 21 celcious, if I put a small heating pad under my solo cup, would that hurt?

Lots of good advice so far!

It looks like you have the heating pad and the controller, so you're pretty much good to go. And you are correct, of all the factors to consider, temperature is one of the most critical.
• The ideal temperature is between 22°C and 25°C (71°F – 77°F)​
• Your growing environment should be damp/moist, but never wet​
• Relative humidity range should be between 70% and 90%​
• Seeds favour fluorescent lighting (Cool White code 33)​
• Minimise the amount of seed handling you do​
• In hydroponic/rockwool plugs, the ideal PH value is 5.8–6.2​

Anyway, give these a quick read when you can - it's from one of our sponsors here:

00.jpg
The Complete Guide To Germinating Cannabis Seeds

00.jpg
Cannabis Seeds Germination Troubleshooting Guide

Lots of good advice so far!

It looks like you have the heating pad and the controller, so you're pretty much good to go. And you are correct, of all the factors to consider, temperature is one of the most critical.
• The ideal temperature is between 22°C and 25°C (71°F – 77°F)​
• Your growing environment should be damp/moist, but never wet​
• Relative humidity range should be between 70% and 90%​
• Seeds favour fluorescent lighting (Cool White code 33)​
• Minimise the amount of seed handling you do​
• In hydroponic/rockwool plugs, the ideal PH value is 5.8–6.2​

Anyway, give these a quick read when you can - it's from one of our sponsors here:

00.jpg
The Complete Guide To Germinating Cannabis Seeds

00.jpg
Cannabis Seeds Germination Troubleshooting Guide
I'm kinda desperate, my first gro went amazing and I pulled 350g from one girl

ALL OTHERS I FUCKED UP IDK Why! Second grow I overwatered
Third too
Fourth had to kill them near flower because of popò at my house
And the last one, my Seedling died for some reason in the solo cup. Still not sure why:(

I literally have ptsd to overwatered my girls. Can I water solo cups by weight?

I have the opposite problem. I can never get outdoor to finish properly. Just under 2ater if anything and make sure plants are in a comfortable environment
MY first ever grow was outdoors, 350grams one plant. Absolutely no idea what I was doing. Just gave it water and fertilizer. I was using like the shittiest backyard soil. The harder I try. The worse it gets wtf

Back
Top Bottom