Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Sounds totally fair to me too.

Develop a convenient hand cramp. ;)
A "hand cramp!" C'mon, you can do better than that. At this stage in life, we've had it with "cramps." :rofl:

Hey all, it’s been a busy day, but I wanted to pop in quickly and say Happy Fathers Day to all my Dad grow buddies!! I hope you all had a nice, relaxing day full of blunts or jays, or whatever you like best! :love:

Hello again grow buddies! Had myself a little hiatus, I’m feeling better now and I did some work to report back to you all!

The blooming tent has hit the 3-week-from-flip mark, so I went ahead and did some clean up and added lots of supports.
It’s officially summer, so we should probably go ahead and shave some legs and thin around the middle a touch. :laughtwo:

Keep in mind, most the bamboos you see here are 4 footers. Candida has 3 footers.

CPK has ended up being closer to a manifold, than a quad. Her lower nodes (node 3) were so wimpy they didn’t even get close to the canopy. They each made one good branch that made it to the top, but no main cola, as a usual quad would have.
Y’all know I have piano hands ;) these leaves are friggin huge!

This Candida is my best one yet! I love it :love:

Ugh, nightingale :rolleyes: she’s such a floppy PITA... this might be the last time I grow her. Mr H says it’s good for before bed, but is it worth the hassle? Mama says no..

I’m a little disappointed, because this picture does not even come close to capturing what a beast this Dr. Seedsman is! This has seriously been the easiest plant I’ve ever grown. I gave her a shoddy quad training at her start. I totally neglected her training from there, and she said “it’s coo, I don’t need it,” ;) and she didn’t. She’s tall and strong. I ran out of 4ft bamboos, and I’m so glad she didn’t really need them. I added some 3ft poles just to support the main arms, more for piece of mind than actual need.

Back in the tent ladies!

As for the veg tent
DDA, about a week and a half old.
2FCD8D51-8CED-4097-9A6B-237BF077B05D.jpeg

A bit of bad news, the Jack Herer auto seed didn’t make it. I think I either buried it too deep or let it get too dry, but it never sprouted. I’m soaking another as we speak I type.

The cuttings I took are starting to shape up a little. I didn’t get a picture, they look like poo anyway; but new growth is showing and roots are beginning to emerge from their pellets, so that’s all I care about!

I think that gets us all caught up here now. I hope you’re all doing well :love: take care and happy gardening! :ciao:

Hello again grow buddies! Had myself a little hiatus, I’m feeling better now and I did some work to report back to you all!

The blooming tent has hit the 3-week-from-flip mark, so I went ahead and did some clean up and added lots of supports.
It’s officially summer, so we should probably go ahead and shave some legs and thin around the middle a touch. :laughtwo:

Keep in mind, most the bamboos you see here are 4 footers. Candida has 3 footers.

CPK has ended up being closer to a manifold, than a quad. Her lower nodes (node 3) were so wimpy they didn’t even get close to the canopy. They each made one good branch that made it to the top, but no main cola, as a usual quad would have.
Y’all know I have piano hands ;) these leaves are friggin huge!

This Candida is my best one yet! I love it :love:

Ugh, nightingale :rolleyes: she’s such a floppy PITA... this might be the last time I grow her. Mr H says it’s good for before bed, but is it worth the hassle? Mama says no..

I’m a little disappointed, because this picture does not even come close to capturing what a beast this Dr. Seedsman is! This has seriously been the easiest plant I’ve ever grown. I gave her a shoddy quad training at her start. I totally neglected her training from there, and she said “it’s coo, I don’t need it,” ;) and she didn’t. She’s tall and strong. I ran out of 4ft bamboos, and I’m so glad she didn’t really need them. I added some 3ft poles just to support the main arms, more for piece of mind than actual need.

Back in the tent ladies!

As for the veg tent
DDA, about a week and a half old.
2FCD8D51-8CED-4097-9A6B-237BF077B05D.jpeg

A bit of bad news, the Jack Herer auto seed didn’t make it. I think I either buried it too deep or let it get too dry, but it never sprouted. I’m soaking another as we speak I type.

The cuttings I took are starting to shape up a little. I didn’t get a picture, they look like poo anyway; but new growth is showing and roots are beginning to emerge from their pellets, so that’s all I care about!

I think that gets us all caught up here now. I hope you’re all doing well :love: take care and happy gardening! :ciao:
Nice update, Ms. H! All of the plants are looking healthy. :Rasta:

The plants all look super good, and you did a great job on the cleanup!
That Dr.Seedsman is definitely a big beautiful girl - mine is working on looking like that, only about 60 inches to go! ;)

Me too! It is the picture of health and vigour :D :popcorn:

So is the Afgahani Heavenly, looking beautiful. The Dr Seedsman - that’s thear CBD one isn’t it? Sounds like it grows itself :laughtwo:
Thank you Amy! You are right, it’s a 30:1 strain. It has been so low maintenance, I don’t know how she’s done it.
I love big plants, those are impressive.
Thank you so much Penny, that is high praise coming from you! :hookah:
Nice update, Ms. H! All of the plants are looking healthy. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB! Now the tricky part - keeping them that way.. lol
The plants all look super good, and you did a great job on the cleanup!
That Dr.Seedsman is definitely a big beautiful girl - mine is working on looking like that, only about 60 inches to go! ;)
Thanks carcass, lol. I’m behind, so I may have gotten my growers mixed up, are you growing yours outside? I’m so curious what she could do under the power of the sun.

Beautiful and lush ladies! :green_heart:Sorry to hear about the first Jack seed but happy ya got another one! I’m rooting for her! :cheer:

Beautiful and lush ladies! :green_heart:Sorry to hear about the first Jack seed but happy ya got another one! I’m rooting for her! :cheer:
Thanks CC, I do have one more after this, but Jack is one of my favorites so far - precious commodity for this girl! :yummy:

are you growing yours outside?
Not yet, but that's where she's going to end up- she got up-potted to a 1 gallon today, and the ChemDawg moved outside in a 3 gallon- I don't think there's enough outdoor season left for her to get too big, and schlepping a couple of 3 gallon pots is more to my liking than the ten gallon I had the last (little) one in...
If something should want to get real big out there, I can always up-pot to a ten, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...
If you want to see a beautiful outdoor Dr. Seedsman, Check out @BeezLuiz ' grow here ...I'm hoping mine ends up looking half that good... :)

Not yet, but that's where she's going to end up- she got up-potted to a 1 gallon today, and the ChemDawg moved outside in a 3 gallon- I don't think there's enough outdoor season left for her to get too big, and schlepping a couple of 3 gallon pots is more to my liking than the ten gallon I had the last (little) one in...
If something should want to get real big out there, I can always up-pot to a ten, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...
If you want to see a beautiful outdoor Dr. Seedsman, Check out @BeezLuiz ' grow here ...I'm hoping mine ends up looking half that good... :)
I knew he was doing one outside, I just couldn’t remember if yours was inside or outside. Lol, stoner memory!

Man that's a pretty plant!
What Penny said! ^^^
ALL of your plants are looking great! :thumb:

I agree - my Dr. Seedsman has been so vigorous and easy, I just might keep this in my rotation every grow. Here's a recent pic.
Thank you Beez :thanks: wow, yours is a stunner for sure! I hope the smoke is as good as how it grows. This one just may take the place of Mr H’s nightingale, Dr. S is as easy as nightingale is a pain. :laughtwo:

Hey growers! Ready to do a happy dance with me?! :party::party:

Seeds delivery day!! It took forever to get here, but there’s a pandemic, so I get it. ;)
B300F2DC-C67C-4B3F-AB65-FEB38465921C.jpeg

The two black boxes are DNA genetics and I’ve been eager to try them out for a while. They also threw in some extra Cheese freebies (as if I didn’t already get enough with my order!), maybe because they took so long to get here? Either way, I’m stoked and more than ever, I need another tent! Lol. Hope you’re all doing good, I’ll be over here planning my next grow, as if I don’t have another 6 weeks to figure it out! :laughtwo:

Thanks Penny, I was planning to do an auto run after the bloomers finish up, but this is really changing my mind quick. I should probably make a master list like VG just did. They’re all just in bubble wrap bags in the mini fridge.

planning my next grow, as if I don’t have another 6 weeks to figure it out! :laughtwo:
:laughtwo: exactly this! :popcorn:

Beautiful collection of genetics to add to the stable. The name Blood Orange Sorbet suggests some speccy colouring :D Makes me think - tequila sunrise...

Back
Top Bottom