420 Magazine Background

Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Heavenly Hybrid

Evenin grow buddies, I have just a small veg update to share tonight.

I believe the beans all had cracked last night. Lol, the problem with doing grow related things late at night is I’m usually pretty damned stoned by the end of the day. I remember putting them all in the peat pellets, and I know two of them had cracked earlier in the night, I hope I would’ve waited if the third one hadn’t cracked... what did you do stoned HH?? :hmmmm:
Either way, they’re all in the dirt now. :popcorn:

The clones are starting to take off, Candida in the left and Afghani on the right.
4DCDF9DE-90FD-4DEC-BBA5-56436227BDDB.jpeg

DDA is still stretching a bit. It’s been 11 days since I noticed first pistils. Show us what u got DDA!
1BB3C415-C49D-4C84-B97B-B9B286ACF903.jpeg
I’ve been gently rotating each node set, so that they’re all horizontal and facing sunny side up. We’ll see what she can do. :popcorn:

And lastly Jack Herer, workin on her 4th node. I’ll probably start training in the next 3-4 days.
70D7B478-B3D4-432A-8161-1B4179AAED76.jpeg

That’s about it around here until those babies poke their little heads up. Hope you’re all doing well :ciao:

:peace:&:love:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I believe the beans all had cracked last night.
Either way, they’re all in the dirt now.
Someone once told me I can plant the seeds straight into peat without soaking so you should be okay ;).
Candida in the left
That's how mine started...
It’s been 11 days since I noticed first pistils.
If that's 11 days into flower you are definitely going to have a bigger harvest than any of my three!

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020

Heavenly Hybrid

Someone once told me I can plant the seeds straight into peat without soaking
Wow Shed, that person must be so, so, so very smart. ;)
Did you top it Heavenly? Looks to me like you did - maybe I’m wrong
I did consider it, but no topping. Just some lst and then the gradual node turning. I’ll get a better picture up today. :surf:

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019

Heavenly Hybrid

Morning grow buddies! I snapped a better pic of the DDA this morning.
A44589BD-49C9-419F-B9DE-871CFB429B96.jpeg

I’ve tied down just the couple of lower branches because they’re the longest. You can see a little better from this Saugaview, what I was trying to explain with the nodes all being sunny side up (more or less). I did a count and she’s 34 days old now. Hopefully she has a little more stretch in her. I’m not expecting much, but at least she filled her pot!

Fredwak

Hello HH! :48: Everything is doing so well! From the little ones, to the clones, veg and awesome flower tent. Quite the garden! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.

Heavenly Hybrid

Great training HH! She looks very happy and healthy. :thumb: NIcely done!!
Thanks Mr S! :5:
Hello HH! :48: Everything is doing so well! From the little ones, to the clones, veg and awesome flower tent. Quite the garden! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.
Thanks FW! Happy ladies, happy life! :laugh2:
Nice looking, HH. By the way, how did Sauga get a view named after him? :19:
Lol, the short story is - because I said so. :laugh2: The long version is because he said he liked the view from the top the best, so I started calling it the Saugaview and I guess it stuck!

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019
how did Sauga get a view named after him?
LOL...
Lol, the short story is - because I said so. :laugh2: The long version is because he said he liked the view from the top the best, so I started calling it the Saugaview and I guess it stuck!
Exactly! It even has it's own registered trademark... Saugaview®. She's quick like a bunny!

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020

Amy Gardner

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019 - Nug of the Month: May 2020
Looking good, HH! I think that DDa might have a surprise left in her..but, even if she doesn't, she's got a great framework for lots of buds in the near future!
Great job on the LST !

Heavenly Hybrid

Hi there grow buddies! It’s baby day!!! :blunt:

ACA5F8CE-BE18-42D4-9CAF-03B3890520BC.jpeg
70B41F6D-41A8-4359-A19E-02CB42CDF886.jpeg
Two are still making their way up, but I figure today’s the day. Funny enough, Sour Tangie was the one I was worried about whether or not she cracked before she hit the dirt, and she ended up being first one up! :laugh2: Bubba Kush has a bit of helmet. I had to stop myself from fiddling with it and give her a chance to help herself. I did spritz it with a little water to soak and hopefully she’ll shed it on her own.:popcorn:

That’s all the excitement for today. Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing Sunday! :ciao:

Grand Daddy Black

Hi there grow buddies! It’s baby day!!! :blunt:

ACA5F8CE-BE18-42D4-9CAF-03B3890520BC.jpeg
70B41F6D-41A8-4359-A19E-02CB42CDF886.jpeg
Two are still making their way up, but I figure today’s the day. Funny enough, Sour Tangie was the one I was worried about whether or not she cracked before she hit the dirt, and she ended up being first one up! :laugh2: Bubba Kush has a bit of helmet. I had to stop myself from fiddling with it and give her a chance to help herself. I did spritz it with a little water to soak and hopefully she’ll shed it on her own.:popcorn:

That’s all the excitement for today. Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing Sunday! :ciao:
I love them when they're teeny weeny! Congrats. :Rasta:

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019 - Nug of the Month: May 2020
Yay for the little ones!:party:
The Sour Tangie sure is off to a great start!

Top Bottom