Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Great update Hh!
Congrats on the recent take downs, 9-10 oz isn’t bad at all and like you said saves you a bunch of money not buying from the dispensary.

Nice job on the Og super crops, it’s opened her up nicely and looks like she is a much more manageable size.

All the rest of the veggers look as happy as can be, they will be ready for flowering prime time soon!

Do this before you eat the garlic bread...🤪
😂😂 I think Mr H would like it more if I did that!
Really good weed- I gave some of it to my ex wife - she texted me like 5 times to say how much she liked it.
Believe it or not, I haven't smoked any of it yet...but it's on the list...
That’s a strong endorsement! You’ll have to try a bud and let me know what you think too.
if those CM's were mine I would either top every branch halfway down
I did do that on one of them so far. It’s tough because the normal growth is at the tops. I want to get them over to blooming relatively soon, so I’m deliberating back and forth.
I guess I'm not steamy enough!
Well I seriously doubt that!
Now i see why the two CM are lanky , what shed said
They really are! They’re kind of just filler plants to have a full grow in the 4x4. I can’t decide how much effort I want to spend trying to tame these wild girls.
saves you a bunch of money not buying from the dispensary.
So much money! I still can’t believe how fast that bill added up.
Nice job on the Og super crops, it’s opened her up nicely and looks like she is a much more manageable size.
Thanks N! It’s not ideal, but at least she’ll have some room for stretch. Lol, everything else would have to be up on stilts for a flat-ish canopy without doing something. Maybe I’ll add some bamboos to bring the upper parts out more too.

Glad you're up and about and feeling "normal" again HH.

The plants look healthy so now you all are in sync! :Rasta:

All righty grow buddies, I took some new photos this morning so I can properly update. I flipped OG kush and Candida on Oct 15th. 4 days in and I feel like stretch is already coming on.

OG kush
2B5ABF28-7904-4FF5-BC1B-B29768B93D50.jpeg

9629AB5E-F438-4554-8E27-FE70CC44E21D.jpeg

You can really see where the depleted soil was showing deficiencies and then the roots made contact with the fresh soil and things started looking good again. The stems that I supercropped did not take it so well. It’s also gotten pretty cold during lights out, I think that’s why they are looking so scraggly.

Candida
E70D33BB-7D79-4AEC-BAC5-DB60F7CC707F.jpeg
F674F6B9-1B82-40BB-809F-331E14617273.jpeg

And now, over in the 2x4 (veg)
These three were uppotted on the 15th as well. I’ll give them a couple of weeks for the roots to get into the fresh dirt and then they’ll move over to the 4x4 (bloom). That’ll be Halloween, trick or treat baby!
Critical mass - uncut
BD4CA8C0-F3BF-43B1-B556-3E7B1A09B298.jpeg
This CM I left alone with the exception of a single supercrop.

Cherry - 18
1EF2AC8A-FBE8-4F40-9C81-71378F567483.jpeg

Critical mass - topped
33665A17-972C-4021-869B-CF16D5D166A2.jpeg

This CM I topped multiple stems because of the wild way the monster-cropped stems were coming in.

OG kush and Candida clones
8426E17D-4211-4622-897D-89DA2CF4DDEC.jpeg

Fam
A020BB92-AF4B-4228-9261-E0390EF1B70D.jpeg

Hopefully they don’t get too wild over the next 10 days. I need them all to fit in the 4x4 and play nice.

It’s not very exciting lately, but soon we’ll see some little budlets start coming in. The bloom cycle for OG takes 12+ weeks, I think the last one I grew may have taken 14. Once I move the vegging 3 over, there will only be the clones left in the 2x4. I’m considering dropping an auto or two to utilize that space. But… that would mean I probably wouldn’t have room to start the next photo round for the 4x4. Decisions, decisions, what do you all think?

I hope all is well with you, and your gardens are green. Sending you all lots of loves! :love:

It's amazing how you can track the growth that happened in the depleted soil on the lower layer of the OGK and then the nice healthy growth above it. It really shows off what the plant can look like when it's getting what it needs! It is a bit low on the Mg side with the yellowing veins on top or is that just in the pic?

Huge Candida bush. :eek:

And I love what you did in the veg tent. Looks like a great neighborhood to hang out in, for a couple of weeks anyway!

My vote for the empty tent is to clean it and close it and put the clones under a desk light until you can start the next photo seed, but I'm not big on autos which definitely colors my choices. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao:

I'm with Shed -- no to sneaking in an auto grow.

I used to love autos and I still like some of them. But now trying to grow them just seems to get in the way and delay photo grows. And for what? Well, usually not much. :straightface:

Your collection looks nice HH.

What size pots for the 3 flowering plants and the 2 in veg? I'll soon have 5 plants in my 4x4 too. The footprint will be four 3 gallon pots and one 2 gallon pot. I don't foresee a problem with the fit but would still like to know your pot sizes.

Have a great day!

That's a nice crop you've got going, HH! 💚
Seems to me like a couple autos might kind of get in the way of the other stuff you're doing...which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if the autos did great...but, you just never know with those darn autos ..:straightface:

Well the consensus seems to be no autos. You guys and your logical planning 💗

GDB - the OG is the only one in a 5 gal, the rest are in 3 gal pots. I’m a little worried about the soil lasting though the whole grow. I added some nature’s living soil as a top dressing. Hoping that if I add it every few weeks it’ll be enough boost. Do your grow dots last you the whole grow?

Well the consensus seems to be no autos. You guys and your logical planning 💗

GDB - the OG is the only one in a 5 gal, the rest are in 3 gal pots. I’m a little worried about the soil lasting though the whole grow. I added some nature’s living soil as a top dressing. Hoping that if I add it every few weeks it’ll be enough boost. Do your grow dots last you the whole grow?
Thanks HH.

I haven't had the Dots complete a grow yet. But the first time I used them I was a little late in flipping the clones I used them on.

This time all the Dotted plants were flipped on time. However, I still don't think the Dots will take them to the finish line. I will supplement with Roots Organics "Uprising Bloom" dry organic nutrients when needed, just as I did with the clones. Bi-weekly top dress with about a 1.5tsp for a 3 gallon pot. Worked out pretty well! :Rasta:

I'll say! Beautiful transformation! Hi Heavenly!
:ciao: Thanks Stone
Looks really Good HH that sounds like a lot of plants in a 4X4 but i really don't know SOO carrion .
Oh, you’re 100% right SB, it’s going to be stuffed. The plan was to flip them when they were much smaller, but motivation is a real all or nothing kinda thing for me. Alas, they grew longer and larger than they were supposed to… so here we are. 😬 One of these days, one of these grows will actually go according to plan.😂
We can be a pretty persuasive bunch. :)
Indeed you can Shed, indeed you can.

I meant to quote your earlier post - about the mg deficiency. Which plant were you asking about? They did all get new soil, a couple (Og kush and cherry 18) were later than they should have been tho. I think they’re on track for now… I hope!

Oh yes, she was neglected the longest. 🥺
I was a little worried about her, but the new growth is in good shape, so she’s good… for now. The shabby looking lower stems are the ones I supercropped. I guess I was too rough on her. Poor thing has been neglected and abused! After stretch, I’ll giver her a nice cleanup haircut.

Hey there grow buddies. It’s been a couple of weeks since I gave critical mass (x2) and Cherry-18 their uppottings, so yesterday they made their move across town the room to the 4x4! Halloween is an easy flip day to remember and the other two are two weeks ahead of that.

Let operation overcrowd begin!
22E7A8BF-9DFD-4D6B-AF72-813D162D05B1.jpeg

Tour de plants
D345001C-3B34-4DC0-96A4-2D8F637C9C41.jpeg

~2 weeks into bloom budlets

OG kush
002F5D95-5D75-4E50-A7CB-F62F64A52CB2.jpeg

Candida
3F99F9FB-C4A4-498C-A2B2-A528262F1970.jpeg

I’m figuring the first harvest will be Candida, about mid Dec. In the past it’s been ripe about 7-8 weeks. The rest will probably be after the new year. That should free up space and decrease humidity for the last month (crunch time!), so hopefully that works out.

That’s about it for excitement around here. I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are green!

Wow, HH. We really are flip buddies! Our multi-plants schedules damn near mirror each other, the only difference being you have one more plant in the flowering tent.

"Operation Overcrowd." I hope not.

But "Operation Crowd," no doubt! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom