Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Merry Christmas Snowmen.jpg

I hope you are well and that you and your family are having a happy and safe holiday, Heavenly!

Merry Christmas Snowmen.jpg

I hope you are well and that you and your family are having a happy and safe holiday, Heavenly!
Happy holidays to you and yours Heavenly! :Rasta:

I was wondering about you.🤔..
Great to see you, HH!

It’s been a hot minute, but I do want to say hi and I’ve been thinking about you all! I have very little going on in the garden, but I do finally have a new seedling worth sharing.

Oriental Kush (auto)
5E3EBE19-DB62-435C-8121-8B8C8C60C45B.jpeg

I have been absolutely terrible about tracking my dates, so it’s best guesses here. I believe she popped up about the end of March? I just topped her a couple of days ago, so she seems to be recovering well enough so far. I’m so out of practice, I usually plant my autos in their forever home from the beginning, but I just went on auto-pilot and dropped them in solos. Whoops! I’ve seen others transplant autos, so I’m not overly concerned. Just shaking some of the rust off I guess!

At the same time, I also dropped my Chocodope seed from boo, but sadly she stalled in the dirt. I haven’t dropped another auto to fill that spot yet, maybe I will maybe I won’t! We’ll have to wait and see together.

To back up and elaborate a little, I absolutely hate trying to finish plants in the hottest months - end of July and August. I started the auto, thinking it will finish at or before that time. I plan to start some photos around the end of August and avoid those hot months altogether, it’s just too costly to try to control the temp/rh.

Alongside the oriental kush, I have an OG Kush mom. I took a cutting recently and as soon as it shows roots, we’ll say goodbye. Same for Candida, of course!
1B98C439-07AA-4EBD-A71C-31A7D4FAC218.jpeg

Moving over to the 4x4, I have a big OG kush, doing well. I think she flipped near the beginning of March. Up front is Candida, who just moved in (flipped) 7-10 days ago, I think.
9CBA8286-9B5C-4ADF-B631-FB80A8376543.jpeg

Candida
98B67DA7-6293-4F77-82EB-97959C330996.jpeg

OG kush
FBAADA03-299B-4ECB-B256-6D2FAFD8766F.jpeg

The most exciting development for the 4x4 is the new Autopot XL watering system. It’s been so great since I finally got it set up. Still getting it figured out, but I tell you it’s so nice to open up the tent and never see it drooping! I didn’t realize the pang of sadness it made me feel (even though I knew it would be fine), the relief I’ve had from not feeling that is pretty great!

I only took this one pic, but it is a bottom watering style, so that’s new and different for me. We’ll see how well it works with the Sohum soil, but if there are issues, I can very easily add some megacrop in the tank to finish them up.
68784BA5-496A-4C40-9833-CFF1F96D7B69.jpeg

I’m excited for this to work, I’d like to go on a trip without any plant worries. Looking very forward to that and so is Mr. H. It’s the only reason he let me spend that $$. And who knows, we may end up with some better final results without someone’s poor watering habit damage? :battingeyelashes:

I guess that about sums things up around here. I hope you’re all doing well and gardens are green! I’ll be popping around when I can and catch up on everyone’s grows.

Looking good, HH! - so, an automatic watering system? that's pretty darn cool!
And who knows, we may end up with some better final results without someone’s poor watering habits damage?
I'm growing in a SIP, so all those watering problems are just a memory now- I dump half a gallon in every morning, and I'm done...although, I still look at them 5 or 6 times a day (old habits are hard to break 😁 )

Nice to have you around for a minute! I'll try to make sure to only conjure you up when you're available. :)

The OKa looks cute and I hope it has a nice long veg, and the OGK in flower is loaded with pretty flowers. And of course who doesn't love a Candida going into flower to fill the CBD pantry. :thumb:

And I'm all for anything that lets you get outta town for a while without a care in the world!

Back
Top Bottom