Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

That's from the same book that tells kids that if veggies touch the "good food" on their plate,
the "good food" turns poison,instantly...
I've heard that some people only eat the animals that eat the vegetables.

Quick pics!
OG Kush #1
B551927E-3074-4DD5-9432-023CCA55C1E5.jpeg

OG Kush #2
C9436848-9F9E-4555-8041-3930DCA1C41C.jpeg

Purple Kush
E5D347A0-178D-4647-8A7E-7539D86C82E1.jpeg

The babies look like babies. I’ll include them in the next update.

I finally got off my butt and installed the new carbon filter. It was getting kinda smelly in the bedroom, so it’s a relief to have it up and running. I need to test the older filter out again because it seemed fine when I tested it after the swap out. :hmmmm:

I added 40g of Alaskan Purple trim to my C99 oil. I ran it in the MB machine at 160° for 4 hours and let it sit overnight, then another 4 hours. I’ll make capsules tonight and then test them out tomorrow. I’m hoping for a daytime capsule that won’t make me sleepy or anxious. Crossing fingers toes and eyes!!

Looks like you got a variegated plant in her.
With that funky and set? I thought maybe she was a little mutant or something. It’s like those leaves were stuck together and then pulled apart as they grew.

Looks like it to me.Just a little genetic mutation.
I usually tell by how it stops at the mid rib of the leaf. The side with less chlorophyll usually hooks while the other side is growing normally.

Your Kushes are all doing great!

My PurplePunch had a couple of "funny" leaves like that, but by the 4th node, it had straightened itself out .

I’m hoping for a daytime capsule that won’t make me sleepy or anxious.
The 28g of Northern Lights that I infused into the Cheese oil did calm it down nicely...and it's also twice as strong-but nice n mellow now.

Hey HH, I’m wondering something about your daytime meds. Do you know that when you eat THC, it is converted to a more potent version of THC during liver metabolism? We don’t absorb it as much, but it is way more potent. It’s one reason why edibles can be so devastating, and might be why the sleepiness or anxious effect can come before the desired effects.

During the day, i get good success with under the tongue dosing and i save the edible dose for a couple of hours before bed.

I know you’re fine tuning the oil itself and that it’s own process, b it I wonder if you might get good results by trying some under-the-tongue dosing (it absorbs sub-lingual and also through buccal membranes in your cheeks).

The doses take about 10-30 minutes to come on and last about 4 hours. It would also be a good way to see how strong they are (or aren’t) before making caps. :)

I’m mid-test right now and just like @carcass said - it’s mellowed, but stronger. I’ll definitely be doing the run-rest-run on my oils from now on.

I like that, I’ll test out the under the tongue method with this oil too, thank you for the suggestion @Amy Gardner. How much of a dose do you start with? Half of what would be in a capsule? As it is, it’s stronger than I was hoping for the day time.

How much of a dose do you start with?
I take 1-2ml of CBD and THC at once (in seperate oils) and they’re each about 6mg/ml. SO that’s 12-24mg cannbinoids, every 3-4 hours. The strength depends on what kind of day it is. Baseline days are 1ml doses. I started at half a ml and worked my way up to find the various effects.

If I were dosing with just a THC oil i’d start with 1/4ml and wait an hour before deciding to have more or not. Under the tongue does wear off for me after 4-5hrs. YMMV ;)

Might need a larger tent.
Lol, that should be the official 420 motto! :laughtwo:

Thanks for the advice @Amy Gardner! :love: I’d guess the new capsules are a 10+ mg dose. I’ll see if it lists how much each capsule holds so I can shoot for your recommended dose. I need some stinkin CBD meds!!! I’m so disappointed with this Purple Kush. I’m 98% sure it’s going to end up a spog. :(

Back
Top Bottom