Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hello again, hello. I hope everyone is getting excited for Xmas, I know I am. Got some of the stressful stuff out of the way. I still have more to do, but it’s not quite as stressful - and I don’t have to go anywhere :)
The silver lining to being extra busy is that I’ve barely had time to even look at my plants and it was a bit of a surprise when I stopped and looked at them this morning. The autos are really starting to bulk up a little. I took a bunch of pictures, but then I wasn’t happy with any of them :rolleyes: so I’ll just post up some group shots and try again tomorrow.

Blooming autos
E6D52EC9-E1D6-4241-AFD8-20BE15055BDB.jpeg

Vegging photos
6B4BC1B3-2C88-4B33-9984-6B5C5B5836AD.jpeg

On a side note for @Amy Gardner - I was making up a present for a family member and when I was looking at my Northern Lights seeds, they had a funny look. My camera isn’t nearly as good as Amy’s but..
C8236C38-66EA-4E42-9289-FD41FD9C2EFC.jpeg

particularly those right and middle ones.. :(

Anyhow, that’s all for now. I’m off to wrap presents and what not. :ciao: Hope you all can find some time to relax during this hectic time of year. Extra blunts all around!
:ganjamon::blunt::Rasta::passitleft:

Everything you've got growing looks great,HH...and looking better every day:adore:

I hope Santa is good to you and yours, and you all have a wonderful Christmas !

I cant really see. Do they have fuzz like those ones i showed pics of? (Which were also Northern Lights, but not from Dope Seeds).
Oop! I thought yours were dope seeds too. I was wondering if something similar was happening ing to mine. They don’t look fuzzy, they looked like they were already starting to crack open or something? I should get my loupe and really look. Maybe they’re fine?

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :) I’m glad these ladies are at a bit of a holding pattern, because I have not been an attentive gardener. :straightface:
In all my haste earlier, I forgot to mention, I’ve been watering OG Kush #1 twice a day now (for the most part) and I think it’s getting better? I should be able to pay better attention over then next few days. It’s so hard to tell if the damage is old or new/worse. o_O
Also, I was able to make some new capsule oil with some Strawberry Cough trim we bought from the dispensary. Seriously... $21 for 28g of trim... and it had little buds in it too! It looked like crap honestly, but for edibles at $21, insane. I tested a couple little bowls to make sure it didn’t give me anxiety, it was not great smoke, but no anxiety. :thumb: I used my MB2 with 2 cups EVOO. I ran it for 4 hours, then a long break (3-4 hours I think), run another 4 hours, steep/sit overnight, then an 8 hour run and steep overnight again. Then I added the lecithin after it was strained. I only tested it out once earlier today, but it seems to be just the right strength for daytime. I’ll test it again, but I’m pretty excited to have something daytime that doesn’t blast my anxiety. :)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom