Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Aloha HH!

106 pages of awesomeness is a bit too much awesome for me to tackle right now.. I may find myself lost and disoriented (happens often..ask Walmart security) I hope you and ohana had a wonderful 4th! Don’t mind my stoned meanderings now and again.. I’m like a stoned butterfly in the wind with broken navigation. Hoping you are having a blessed aloha Sunday!!

:passitleft:
Aloha Sunny! So happy to see you visit! Lol, I won’t alert security, just sit tight and you’ll see what’s going on here in the hideout. ;)

I had a good 4th with the family, thanks, I hope you did too! Good food, I’ll guess probably not as good as yours though! Mmmm, Hawaiian food:drool::drool:

Lol I did some ribs at work and then Mac n cheese and garlic bread at home. The weather was a bit crappy for fireworks with the kids so pretty uneventful for us.

you like Hawaiian food? We just had ahi poke and kalua pig the other night lol

Lol I did some ribs at work and then Mac n cheese and garlic bread at home. The weather was a bit crappy for fireworks with the kids so pretty uneventful for us.

you like Hawaiian food? We just had ahi poke and kalua pig the other night lol
You are literally making my mouth water Sunny :drool: Mmmm, I love poke, it might be my most favorite food. I love kalua pork, and over there, the shrimp trucks. :love: I really do love Hawaiian food.

That’s amazing! Well when you and Mr. H come down for a visit again and hit the big island we will have to do a full on Hawaiian food throw down!

I actually make a variety of poke really well along with a lot of other Hawaiian food. It’s ahi season now down here so a lot of fisherman are selling big fresh chunks of ahi, ono and mahi-mahi on the side of the road near the boat ramps. I usually trade fish for buds with them.

I’ll put together a recipe and PM you a Kalua Pork recipe you can make in the oven there! I use my instapot beleive it or not to make Kalua pig and even laulau lol.. I love my instapot and I don’t care to say it out loud!

As much as I love Hawaiian food I don’t get it as often as you would think. Chicken nuggets and stuff like that are the norm with two kids :laugh:

That’s amazing! Well when you and Mr. H come down for a visit again and hit the big island we will have to do a full on Hawaiian food throw down!

I actually make a variety of poke really well along with a lot of other Hawaiian food. It’s ahi season now down here so a lot of fisherman are selling big fresh chunks of ahi, ono and mahi-mahi on the side of the road near the boat ramps. I usually trade fish for buds with them.

I’ll put together a recipe and PM you a Kalua Pork recipe you can make in the oven there! I use my instapot beleive it or not to make Kalua pig and even laulau lol.. I love my instapot and I don’t care to say it out loud!

As much as I love Hawaiian food I don’t get it as often as you would think. Chicken nuggets and stuff like that are the norm with two kids :laugh:
We have a restaurant in my area that is run by one of the original beach boys. We were spoiled to get to go there and still have a taste of the islands. Now we moved further away, so we don’t get to go there much anymore. I would love some instant pot or oven recipes! Mr. H will be so surprised! Thanks Sunny!! :love: Oh my, to trade poke for buds.... That’s it, I’m gonna to start packing my bags.

I have two kids too, so I understand the chicken nuggets and corn dogs here. :laughtwo:

¡Alohola @Sunnyskies! :passitleft:

I would be ever so grateful if you would PM that Kalua Pork recipe my way too.

Here’s a Varez woodcut print of Pele as consideration.
3F071D67-B01C-4756-808B-5EF83533EDDA.jpeg

¡Mahalo gracias! :surf:

Helloo everyone! :ciao: It’s been a little while since we’ve had a tour de plants... :battingeyelashes: so let’s start out with the bloomers. We’re now at 4 1/2 weeks post flip.

Afghani #1
37A9B98B-CC14-4BB5-BDCA-0A50ED91ADAC.jpeg
Critical Purple Kush
545E2E24-FEEA-4210-8D7E-222CF0E5B52E.jpeg
Dr. Seedsman
313370D3-3EAD-41EA-A35A-3E01298E4D3A.jpeg
Nightingale
9900EDBF-CCD6-4185-97AF-7B8CF52235BC.jpeg
Candida
2699BEEC-75FE-4ABF-84B5-66B575696A3D.jpeg
8FA8E7E2-D461-4DCC-8C5C-A4225A8F46DA.jpeg
CCED64B6-F48A-47E4-81C3-AE78C6BFFB55.jpeg

I swapped around all my fans today and I think I’ve got it worked out, at least to get by for a little while. Temperatures are down, but humidity is still a bit higher than I’d like. But airflow should be better than ever. We shall see!

Stay tuned for part 2..

And now here’s the veggers

Lil baby Jack Herer
E87CF89D-9444-48B0-89EB-36F62D4AC262.jpeg
DDA, having a little training and totally not liking it... I think I saw the start of pistils today, so.... :eye-roll:
7BF5A480-7618-466D-9F47-F05F37177CF0.jpeg
Clones
Afghani - I accidentally made her bloom and then reveg, but she made it through and is taking off again. Looking super funny while she’s at it.
D0424C04-3945-4BBD-BEC1-4ED0A49DBCEB.jpeg
Candida - still not quite straightened out, but she’s gonna be great.
DDC1ADB2-2302-4F54-9D39-63368D26C5D2.jpeg
Nightingale - still in just a pellet, because I’m probably going to toss her. I just have a bit of a hard time tossing perfectly good plants... I just need a little more time.
310DD0B4-CAA0-418A-AB5D-372F8D1FB683.jpeg

I’m getting close to dropping some new beans. List to be finalized tomorrow! Hope you’re all doing well and had a great weekend! Happy gardening! :ciao:

Helloo everyone! :ciao: It’s been a little while since we’ve had a tour de plants... :battingeyelashes: so let’s start out with the bloomers. We’re now at 4 1/2 weeks post flip.
They are all looking fantastic! :welldone:I love your selection of cultivars this round, and they are all developing really nice buds.
Autos are so finicky. One likes training, one doesn't. One wants to flower early and the other goes over a 100 days. It's a mystery everytime :)
I'm beginning to realize that now. I went into auto growing kinda arrogant, thinking since I can grow such large photos, my autos are gonna be massive too... well that hasn't happened yet - not even close. :laughtwo:

The bloomers look great. Probably some of the best I've seen you grow out. :bravo:
Thanks Mr. S! Good to see you buddy :hug: I got a new light and I think it’s making a huge difference already.
Autos are so finicky. One likes training, one doesn't. One wants to flower early and the other goes over a 100 days. It's a mystery everytime :)
You’re so right!! I know dda has a good potential for flowering early, so I’m not too terribly surprised. I’m hoping I can get a little more size from her through stretch, but it is what it is. Hopefully the Jack H will do better for me! :laughtwo:
They are all looking fantastic! :welldone:I love your selection of cultivars this round, and they are all developing really nice buds.
Thanks Beez! :) I really appreciate it. I hear you about autos, especially outdoors is tough. They can be some pampered little princesses, it’s all gotta be juuust right.

Could just be the genetics but the side with the new HLG looks pretty impressive.
It seems like you are happy with it so far, yes??
Indeed I am, I think it’s spilling over to the other half of the tent a little too. The Candida is looking a bit bulkier than any before her. Hard to say for sure if that’s why, I do also have full light coverage in that tent for the first time too. I dunno, but I’ll take it!! :laughtwo:
Lol, thanks Amy! :love:

Beautiful work on those flowering ladies, HH!- As @MrSauga pointed out- You get better at this every time you drop some new seeds!

Indeed I am, I think it’s spilling over to the other half of the tent a little too. The Candida is looking a bit bulkier than any before her. Hard to say for sure if that’s why, I do also have full light coverage in that tent for the first time too. I dunno, but I’ll take it!! :laughtwo:
You should be able to tell by final bud density. I would be surprised to see you with anything but rock hard buds , especially on an Indica leaner.

Hey HH! Your garden is looking awesome and is putting mine to shame. Coming over here makes me feel like I need to step up my game lol.

Apologies for not being around in recent weeks.

I noticed you guys have been discussing chicken nuggets recently. Turkey dinosaurs is where it is at in my house lol

Luvs ya muchly HH :green_heart:

Beautiful work on those flowering ladies, HH!- As @MrSauga pointed out- You get better at this every time you drop some new seeds!
Thank you carcass, it really is the new light. It’s making such a huge difference. I’m just giving them water and holding on for the ride. :surf:
You should be able to tell by final bud density. I would be surprised to see you with anything but rock hard buds , especially on an Indica leaner.
We‘ll see... :lot-o-toke: Lol. I’m excitedly optimistic, but gotta get them across that finish line...
Hey HH! Your garden is looking awesome and is putting mine to shame. Coming over here makes me feel like I need to step up my game lol.

Apologies for not being around in recent weeks.

I noticed you guys have been discussing chicken nuggets recently. Turkey dinosaurs is where it is at in my house lol

Luvs ya muchly HH :green_heart:
No shame in your game Prof! Funny enough, I’m thinking about going the Professor route for my next grow, shorter veg, bigger variety grow. Thanks for coming through Prof, always nice to see your Professory face around here! :Rasta:

Beautiful forest! The flower girls are gonna be super chunk some harvest time! :yummy:
Thank you CC :love: I sure hope so, I’m getting close to dankrupt (haha, I stole Preston’s word)

Back
Top Bottom