Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Aloha HH! You can thank my daughter for the unicorn bliss idea lol.. She wanted a unicorn slash jojo siwa slash cotton candy theme for her room. I’m was covered in glitter for weeks after I was done.

So stoked Mr. H enjoyed! Loving hands always make the best food and grow crip buds.. pretty sure it’s scientific fact. :laugh:

:passitleft:
Sunny, you make my heart smile. :love: I bet she loves it and will remember it forever.

Great update, HH- Beautiful stuff going on in that bloom tent- and
the little gals look excellent too!
Sorry that I haven’t been around so much
I wasn't around much either...got some catching up to do this week....

Beautiful update heavenly. They all look better than perfect! I'm like you getting a little behind here. Oh well, better times are a coming!
Great update, HH- Beautiful stuff going on in that bloom tent- and
the little gals look excellent too!

I wasn't around much either...got some catching up to do this week....
Thank you both so much. :)
It really is tough to keep caught up lately. Must have something to do with summer finally showing up! Lol, at least here it finally has. Adding the gazebo has made such a difference to how much time I’m spending outside too. :cool:

Quick little announcement :tommy:
I finally dropped some beans! I’ve weirdly been dragging my feet on it, but no more.
8F7D4A1D-9301-46F3-99CA-D34D71E003ED.jpeg

That’s Sour Tangie, White Widow x Gorilla Glue #4 (aka WWxGG4), and Bubba Kush.

I will also have clones of Candida and Afghani in with them for the next round!:party:

Hope you’re all doing good! :peace: & :love:

The flower tent looks amazing, and others have said it already but I want to agree that every grow you do gets better and better, and this one is the shit! Clone game is strong, and congrats on the new sprout and the bean drop. Caught up for a minute :).

Thanks MrS, that is what I wanted to say!
Thanks Shed! I’m pretty shocked at these babies myself. Just need to cross that finish line and then :bong::blunt::hookah::rollit:
Hi HH :ciao: Your bloom tent is looking stellar!

That sounds like it will be a super frosty girl come bloom time. :thumb:
Thanks Beez! I’m looking pretty forward to it. I’ve tried just gorilla glue before and really liked it. WW is so popular, I’m hoping it’s a winning combo.

Great choices for the new crop, HH!
I’ve weirdly been dragging my feet on it, but no more.
Once they sprout, you're on their schedule...and seedlings don't stand for any foot dragging!;)

Evenin grow buddies, I have just a small veg update to share tonight.

I believe the beans all had cracked last night. Lol, the problem with doing grow related things late at night is I’m usually pretty damned stoned by the end of the day. I remember putting them all in the peat pellets, and I know two of them had cracked earlier in the night, I hope I would’ve waited if the third one hadn’t cracked... what did you do stoned HH?? :hmmmm:
Either way, they’re all in the dirt now. :popcorn:

The clones are starting to take off, Candida in the left and Afghani on the right.
4DCDF9DE-90FD-4DEC-BBA5-56436227BDDB.jpeg

DDA is still stretching a bit. It’s been 11 days since I noticed first pistils. Show us what u got DDA!
1BB3C415-C49D-4C84-B97B-B9B286ACF903.jpeg
I’ve been gently rotating each node set, so that they’re all horizontal and facing sunny side up. We’ll see what she can do. :popcorn:

And lastly Jack Herer, workin on her 4th node. I’ll probably start training in the next 3-4 days.
70D7B478-B3D4-432A-8161-1B4179AAED76.jpeg

That’s about it around here until those babies poke their little heads up. Hope you’re all doing well :ciao:

:peace:&:love:

Back
Top Bottom