Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Someone once told me I can plant the seeds straight into peat without soaking
Wow Shed, that person must be so, so, so very smart. ;)
Did you top it Heavenly? Looks to me like you did - maybe I’m wrong
I did consider it, but no topping. Just some lst and then the gradual node turning. I’ll get a better picture up today. :surf:

Morning grow buddies! I snapped a better pic of the DDA this morning.
A44589BD-49C9-419F-B9DE-871CFB429B96.jpeg

I’ve tied down just the couple of lower branches because they’re the longest. You can see a little better from this Saugaview, what I was trying to explain with the nodes all being sunny side up (more or less). I did a count and she’s 34 days old now. Hopefully she has a little more stretch in her. I’m not expecting much, but at least she filled her pot!

Hello HH! :passitleft: Everything is doing so well! From the little ones, to the clones, veg and awesome flower tent. Quite the garden! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.

Nice looking, HH. By the way, how did Sauga get a view named after him? :rofl:

Great training HH! She looks very happy and healthy. :thumb: NIcely done!!
Thanks Mr S! :hug:
Hello HH! :passitleft: Everything is doing so well! From the little ones, to the clones, veg and awesome flower tent. Quite the garden! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.
Thanks FW! Happy ladies, happy life! :laughtwo:
Nice looking, HH. By the way, how did Sauga get a view named after him? :rofl:
Lol, the short story is - because I said so. :laughtwo: The long version is because he said he liked the view from the top the best, so I started calling it the Saugaview and I guess it stuck!

how did Sauga get a view named after him?
LOL...
Lol, the short story is - because I said so. :laughtwo: The long version is because he said he liked the view from the top the best, so I started calling it the Saugaview and I guess it stuck!
Exactly! It even has it's own registered trademark... Saugaview®. She's quick like a bunny!

Looking good, HH! I think that DDa might have a surprise left in her..but, even if she doesn't, she's got a great framework for lots of buds in the near future!
Great job on the LST !

Hi there grow buddies! It’s baby day!!! :blunt:

ACA5F8CE-BE18-42D4-9CAF-03B3890520BC.jpeg
70B41F6D-41A8-4359-A19E-02CB42CDF886.jpeg
Two are still making their way up, but I figure today’s the day. Funny enough, Sour Tangie was the one I was worried about whether or not she cracked before she hit the dirt, and she ended up being first one up! :laughtwo: Bubba Kush has a bit of helmet. I had to stop myself from fiddling with it and give her a chance to help herself. I did spritz it with a little water to soak and hopefully she’ll shed it on her own.:popcorn:

That’s all the excitement for today. Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing Sunday! :ciao:

Hi there grow buddies! It’s baby day!!! :blunt:

ACA5F8CE-BE18-42D4-9CAF-03B3890520BC.jpeg
70B41F6D-41A8-4359-A19E-02CB42CDF886.jpeg
Two are still making their way up, but I figure today’s the day. Funny enough, Sour Tangie was the one I was worried about whether or not she cracked before she hit the dirt, and she ended up being first one up! :laughtwo: Bubba Kush has a bit of helmet. I had to stop myself from fiddling with it and give her a chance to help herself. I did spritz it with a little water to soak and hopefully she’ll shed it on her own.:popcorn:

That’s all the excitement for today. Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing Sunday! :ciao:
I love them when they're teeny weeny! Congrats. :Rasta:

Yay for the little ones!:party:
The Sour Tangie sure is off to a great start!

Back
Top Bottom