Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hi all! Thanks everyone for celebrating the new arrivals with me! :) I got them all moved into some solo cups so they can grow and grow.

I don’t have a proper update or anything, just a couple pics I snapped yesterday. We’re at 7 weeks from flip for the bloomers, so it’s getting closer!

Three buds hangin out
7DE188F3-C9B5-48A6-B32C-4E58D395660A.jpeg

Afghani —————— Nightingale ——— Candida

Speaking of Afghani... I can’t even tell you all how blown away I am with this girl. She smells so good, smoked berries is the best I can do to describe. And her buds are just insane, I feel like I can’t even capture it properly.
74308104-4268-47C3-9234-32A8D58A3B5E.jpeg

Blows my mind. :yummy:

Well that’s it for now, short and sweet. ;) I’ll be back with a proper update soon. Just wanted to pop in and say hey to my grow buddies! :ciao: Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe!

I can’t even tell you all how blown away I am with this girl.
IIRC, you were really looking forward to growing that one...She sure came through for ya!

As I said, your DDA will produce a bigger harvest than any of my three. Excellent LST and it looks like it's loving it!
Thanks Shed, we’ll have to wait and see. Looks like such tiny buds on her so far.
That Afghani is looking right proper.
Thanks Penny, just gotta cross that finish line.
IIRC, you were really looking forward to growing that one...She sure came through for ya!
Lol, I think I mentioned it a time or two ;) thanks carcass!
Hi HH! Please excuse my ignorance. Is the Afghani literally an Afghani landrace?
Lol, it’s not ignorance at all, cause I’m not even sure. I think so? It’s Sensi seeds afghani #1, when I look the strain/breeder info up, it says “an updated classic” so ??? :laughtwo: Maybe Penny has some answers for us?

Hi everyone, I’m back with a little veg update today.

First up DDA
6D1F4166-CC42-421B-B497-CF0441CA99E6.jpeg
I’m pretty surprised by how much stretch she ended up having. She’s 39 days old today and 18 days after I spotted first pistils. Could have a bit more stretch in her? but I’m happy with her so far. :yummy:

Next we have the new bebeys, along with one Candida cutting that won’t fully die; and I’m too stubborn to give up on her, lol so we’ll just keep riding that wave.
A1F00A63-1D3A-4126-A73A-06035BDB639C.jpeg

Next is the Candida that made it.
B6163DB6-13FF-4518-A18F-3B56CBA649E8.jpeg
She’s ready for a topping and a transplant. As soon as there’s room in the bloom tent - she’ll be in there!

Next is the Afghani clone
04172953-264E-4EC4-AEA9-84FB3D8555C1.jpeg
She’s also ready for some clean up and a transplant. I’m wondering if I might top both this and the Candida clone and then after those root, put them in the bloom tent. Like bonus buds or a pretend SOG - - if they’ll fit.... :hmmmm: tbd

And now, the caboose of this veg train, Jack Herer
1BA3A29A-06C0-447C-BB0B-D380784408E0.jpeg
CAABEE57-13D5-4CAB-A8A6-1CA648E3DF6A.jpeg
She’s 24 days old now and I haven’t seen any signs of pistils so far. She would’ve been a good candidate for topping. Oh well, maybe next time? She started her training yesterday and just FYI, I did give her a little stem support after I took the pics.

And that concludes the dime tour of the veg tent. We’re all plugging along here, I hope you’re all doing the same or better! Lol :ciao: Happy Gardening!

First up DDA
I’m pretty surprised by how much stretch she ended up having.
Great shape for that DDA. :thumb:
Next is the Candida that made it.
She’s ready for a topping and a transplant. As soon as there’s room in the bloom tent - she’ll be in there!
Candida is looking really nice so far. Someday, I plan to grow one.

Great shape for that DDA. :thumb:

Candida is looking really nice so far. Someday, I plan to grow one.
Thanks Beez! I’ll be sure to compare the Dr. Seedsman to the Candida after they’re smokable for ya. But so far Candida has been the Beez kneez ;) Lol. But seriously, Mr H has been Candida crazy, I can barely keep up growing enough. Its helping us both with pandemic anxieties and it helps with his chronic pain too. Having a high CBD to combine with a THC strain or by itself has been the best advice (thanks Shed and Amy!) and I totally recommend it too.

Happy Sunday grow buddies (or Monday if your Amy). I’ve got another veggie update this morning, cause that’s where I’ve been so far. I’ll venture over to the bloomers later today, cause they’re getting close... :slide:

Inside info: I cut a tester off of CPK a few days ago and smoked it this morning. :bong:

So far I feel happy and chatty, so get ready. :cheesygrinsmiley:
ps, it was sticky af!!!

Back to veggies -
DDA (dark devil auto)
9DB91F37-04B4-4575-BA51-904DA8E2E313.jpeg
258C594E-0892-4113-998A-054E07147B39.jpeg
Lmao! She’s just kinda doin whatever I guess? :hmmmm: This is not quite what I had in mind for her training.. lol, no choice but to roll with it now!

Jack Herer auto
4E14EFF2-029E-4571-8483-36C5D2729EAA.jpeg
Just training along! Still no signs of pistils. I think both this and the DDA would’ve been good candidates for topping. I’ve never (intentionally) topped an auto before, I think I’ve mustered the bravery to try it next time.

Clones
04313E95-C063-4856-BE6D-9E975EDF0F3D.jpeg

I took the tops from each one yesterday and put them in the propagator. If they take, I’ll probably just sneak them into a corner for the next bloom cycle. Bonus buds. :cool:

Bebeys
2D86C6F3-6BDB-4610-92FF-09207DEFBFED.jpeg
Sour tangie was the last seed to crack and she’s been full throttle ever since. :popcorn:

That’s the haps in the veg tent.

I’ve checked trichs on a couple of the front row girls and they weren’t ready. Today I plan to check nightingale and hopefully cpk. I hate taking them out of the tent, they never really make it back in quite right and they’re all so dang floppy, I think I hold my breath the whole time. :lot-o-toke: But it must be done.

I’ll be back later with some bloom tent updates. Hope you all have a relaxing, stoney day.:thumb:

Good morning HH. :passitleft: Stopping by to say high. Nice assortment! :yummy:I have a seedling bubba kush almost a week old so I'm specially interested in your girl and if they grow similar. Hope all's well in your world. Stay safe and stay stoned

Good Sunday mornin' , HH!
Everything's looking good in the veg tent- I like the way that DDa is growing- looks like she'll be a great
producer!

I hate taking them out of the tent, they never really make it back in quite right
I can't get mine back in without kinking or mashing something, although I haven't broken anything all the way off yet...

Back
Top Bottom