Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Nice spread! :yummy:
Thank you Felipe, how wonderful to see you popping in! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can see why you would need to marshal your resources to deal with all that foliage. Nicely done in the end and well worth it at harvest!
Lol, it’s true! I did manage to trim up two more, so just one to go. I’ll post up the pics soon. POIDH

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all doing well. I know it’s been a little while, so I have a new update for the 4x4 kush kingdom today.

They are 1 day shy of 6 weeks post flip.
B2D505BD-F7B6-486B-AB70-91C81D8F14A2.jpeg
Buds are starting to pack it on :hookah:
Mango kush
70B7AE39-0751-4906-B5E9-1B2D2D024A5F.jpeg

Critical purple kush
6CC32EFB-8810-4B20-8A93-98CAD87DBE0A.jpeg

OG Kush
B2FEEFC3-3577-45FA-B2E9-B32905D637B6.jpeg

and Blackberry kush
F1EF196E-20E1-4EFD-B674-2A53A3E60405.jpeg

Family photo
407C0A1D-DA1B-4AFA-85F8-FAB19F0A81E2.jpeg

I’m really happy to see these girls still holding up. Our ac went out during the PNW heatwave and it was insanely stressful. I worried I would lose my whole grow 2/3 weeks before the end... VG helped me figure out the best way to help them and luckily we got the ac fixed pretty quickly. I tuned the lights down to their lowest power and brought out every fan I could spare. I left the tents partially unzipped and hoped the humidity wouldn’t spike too crazy. My dehumidifier ups the room temp by at least 10°, so that was off. I tried to find the balance between watering enough to not let them dry out, but also not spike the humidity. Needless to say, my anxiety issues were/are still in full display. I was so grateful to the guy who came and fixed the ac!

I still need to make an update for the 3x3, so stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe. :love:

Our ac went out during the PNW heatwave and it was insanely stressful.
That was a brutal wave that went through and the absolute worst time to loose a/c. Your plants look like you did a good job of maintaining that balance and I hopefully you can get the anxiety in check soon.

That was a brutal wave that went through and the absolute worst time to loose a/c. Your plants look like you did a good job of maintaining that balance and I hopefully you can get the anxiety in check soon.
Thank you Nev :love: that truly means a lot to me. And thanks for coming to check out my little hideout! :welcome:

Those Kush girls are a tough bunch! I'm so glad you made it through that heat wave. Really unusual for your region to be going through a heat wave without us. :hug:

Sorry to hear of the A/C issues. That would have stressed me out, too. I hope you had something to smoke that helped somewhat. :hug: Like Nev said, they look good so you obviously did a good job. Way to go, @Virgin Ground. You're a good friend.

Those Kush girls are a tough bunch! I'm so glad you made it through that heat wave. Really unusual for your region to be going through a heat wave without us. :hug:
They really are! I was quite impressed, they handled the heat muuuch better than I did. :hug:

Sorry to hear of the A/C issues. That would have stressed me out, too. I hope you had something to smoke that helped somewhat. :hug: Like Nev said, they look good so you obviously did a good job. Way to go, @Virgin Ground. You're a good friend.
Thanks hashgirl, I did stay as high as possible! Lol, but it was so hot, but I swear, it sweltered the high right out of me. :lot-o-toke: You’re right about that @Virgin Ground, she’s a great friend, always there to direct me and then help me calm down.:love::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi HH, all, Quite the stunning Kush Kollection
you have there HH! I hope all's well in your world. Smile and stay stoneder!

Your girls are looking lovely HH. You made a great save with the loss of the AC in the heat wave, you wouldn't know it from their condition now, they're looking bud heavy and dank! :yummy:
Thanks Stunger, I’m feeling very lucky it was fixed after just a couple of days. Originally the earliest appointment I could find wasn’t until July 12!!

Awww....shucks y'all:battingeyelashes:
Made me blush a bit.
Nothin but the truth! :love:
Hi HH, all, Quite the stunning Kush Kollection
you have there HH! I hope all's well in your world. Smile and stay stoneder!
Thanks Fred! It’s gettin better and better! Hope all’s well with you too :thumb:

Wow! That's the way to save a grow! Your nerves must have been ready to snap! Better days now thankfully.
Hey Stone! You’re either up really late or up really early! Lol, thank you and you’re right, my nerves are about as fried as my poor outdoor plants. :laughtwo: Everything is getting better now :hug:

Hello again my grow buds, and happy 4th for my US grow buds. Today I’m bringin the fireworks from the 3x3 autos, namely DDA.
D3B6A97F-E9C8-4B43-92CC-A68ECEB71FA9.jpeg
Starting to wonder if I got the green pheno???
02CAA7AA-FAC7-4D0F-B669-BCF5D5F8337C.jpeg
I see her thinkin about a tiny speck of purple just in the center of this pic. Either way, she’s happy, so I’m happy.

Saugaview
CA27FC61-D21B-4ED5-ADFB-330C40A3E818.jpeg
36119D21-9CFD-4036-AC0E-5113C99C142D.jpeg
Here’s a Saugaview of amnesia auto
5637D760-EA35-4991-AC0F-D3D052167DAB.jpeg
frontsies
EA69DA0B-35E0-4761-BF3D-5716B93C88D1.jpeg
Saugaview of lemon auto
CBD4048D-3CC8-41B1-BAC1-DA79868D6677.jpeg
She’s becoming quite the intimidating little beast. I was starting to wonder if she was an auto at all!
321C7514-2778-4F26-8D9C-840C2B17A646.jpeg
She just started showing pistils within the last week or so. Curious to see how big she will get with stretch.. o_O

Family photo
40E13175-E8A3-4C75-8FBB-9BBADAF49195.jpeg

It’s an odd run for the 3x3 this time around. It’s usually around 71-73° with the lights on and about 67° at lights out. Much cooler than I’ve ever had before, but they’re growing quite nicely.

Humidity is 50-59% which will be making me uncomfortable any minute as buds start really building... I think I need to open the ports and pump up the exhaust. I don’t like the risk of ambient light, but since they’re autos, I imagine it’ll be fine. I’ll also do some defol on the amnesia and lemon, they are both very leafy. I have a small dehuey I can put in there too, but it only takes it down a couple points.

My new Candida mom is in there too, she’ll be needing some attention about a week ago. She’s due to be clipped down and uppotted, so I’ll try to get to all that stuff tomorrow.

They’ve all been getting 4.5+g/gal of mc, doing well with it so far. I must’ve just been too low for too long on my feedings in the perseverance tent, because these ones look considerably healthier than those girls did with it.

That about wraps it up here for today. I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the weekend, especially if it’s a long one!

Hello my Kush Queen. :cheesygrinsmiley: I don’t know what is going on but I’ve fallen out of sync with my favorite journals….I think maybe my partaking might have something to do with it? :laughtwo:

Murphys Law I think is what they call your recent situation…it’s a lifetime of events for me. :high-five: I always seem to have crazy shit like that happen during the record breaking hottest week of the summer..in forever! OOF! So sorry, but so glad you had VG to help you thru it. It’s that hot here for a normal month of July, and when the AC isn’t working? Brutal. I can’t imagine what it was like for you in the PNW. But you persevered!
And I double checked…I’m not in that journal but, what the heck I’m tired and stoned so…? They are all just fantastically beautiful, but that BlackBerry. Oh my. My favorite fruit/berry/whatever is blackberry. Every time I see her I imagine smoking a bowl that has a thick mouthful of creaminess to it (like a true Guinness on tap), with a push of blackberry on the exhale. Yum! :love: Both of your gardens are beautiful HH. :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom