Heavenly Hybrid 2nd Grow: Blackberry Kush, Coco Grow, LED450

your Highness!
That’d be your Heavenly Highness I think! :laughtwo:

Sounds good your Heavenly Highness. I’m glad too that you’re improving health wise. Being ill is a total drag, especially when it draaaags! On the sleep meds, try eating some about an hour before bed and you might find the sleep enhancement. You don’t even have to make oil. You can decarb some in the oven and just eat it! And yeh - what shed said about letting tehnext one go longer, but I remembered that you did eat it get very amber... or was that another one? :hmmmm:

letting the next one go longer, but I remembered that you did let it get very amber... or was that another one? :hmmmm:
You are remembering right Amy. I thought it went long, but I do need a better way to check my trichs, especially if I’m looking for something specific. Next time! I’ve also got some OG Kush autos that I’m looking at for nighttime meds. That grow list never gets any shorter, does it?

I always find I love to laugh at my comments, but I'm not so sure it works with others.
Well, it works for me! :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.:bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom