Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Also some microwaved or oven-heated stones at the base can be a real help if you set out proud the pot periphery. 2l bottles filled with hot water are very helpful here too to protect potted plants roots from cooling too much and stalling the plant out.

End of Day 38 of Flower

PSX_20220926_021323.jpg

PSX_20220926_020503.jpg

PSX_20220926_020947.jpg

PSX_20220926_020135.jpg

PSX_20220926_015358.jpg

PSX_20220926_015809.jpg

PSX_20220925_190255.jpg

End of Day 38 of Flower

Heavens Shores

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Heavens Shores

Feed Schedule

PSX_20220926_031838.jpg

Coco and Soil

100 l Daily / Pre Defol

60 l Daily / Presently

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe

heya friend,, good sunday to y'all out east, and west, north and south as well,,

1664154782501.png

kelowna forecast for the next week or so,, we are indeed living in gods country here,, my gods anyhew,, ha

this a fact,, the weather has been so clear, for so long, and is still clear now,, but the problem with this situation at this time of year is the night time temps,, cold,, colder than a pot plant likes, when in a pot anyway,, the roots get too cold,,

we need some clouds to moderate the temps, day to night,, ha,, here i complain about the sun,, ha,,

i am worried about my plants, outdoors,, seems they are slow to develop,, and will need all of october to satisfy me,,

pretty,, oh ya,, no worries there

P1180250.JPG

but i want more development,, seems the outdoor pics i see from others have more development

pretty tho,, and this blueberry cross so trikey,, and pinkey,, what a great combo,

P1180255.JPG

this a poorish photo of both my outdoor plants, the close one a sativa blend and the grandma blueberry in back

the sativa has not even started to trike up yet,, has a forever to go yet,, but, i knew that all along,, nice plant tho,, and so fun to grow,, in a pot,, how i have learned how to push the limits in a pot,, ha

P1180258.JPG

so many leaves to trim one day,, ha,, i cant wait,,

peace out friend,, have a fine week,,

to all yer friends as well, peace out
At least you have sun during the day.
Cloudy and cold here all day.
Rh in the 80 outside, I've got rh issues aswell as cold. Pots will hold temps for a while at night.
Insulation or something warm will help.
You have a bit left to go so it might help to figure out something now.
Your ladies look fantastic in the sun.
Healthy happy girls, nice work. :bravo:
And freeken huge too, wow.
Keep us updated when you have time.
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe

Y'know @nivek you can just chuck a piece of poly over a full-grown plant at the end of everyday and it really helps keep the heat in. Maybe put a tall stick or baboo up against the plant and use that to peak the plastic. It has a moisture increasing effect also but you're going to dry out during the day times. You can keep the clear poly on during the morning too, really heats it up and quickens ripening. That's what we did when weather was clear and cold and we had hundreds of plants scattered in the mountains and couldn't build little tents for everybody. I know this will cause some pearl-clutching amongst the bretherin but it does moderate those overnight temps well and ripens up the plant. That a nice root drench with powdered Kool Bloom (not organic tho). all heresy I realize....
Good morning RD. :ciao:
Hope you had a nice weekend.
I found mold in my Auto yesterday.
That's both autos.
Not Auto related I believe, just the fact that those buds thickened up already.
A sign of things to come in the rest.:oops:
I sprayed with SNS too late for the auto I fear.
I'm going to hit them again today if it stops raining.
Hope this stuff works.
It's a preventative though right?
Should I spray them with something to kill mold aswell? Do you think?
Thanks, talk soon.

Stay safe

Well, it's systemic, right? That ought to mean that you mix it in your irrigation and apply as a drench (that's what I'm familiar with - and pour concentrated at the stem) Hopefully the package will give you a prescription for that.

Usually, you can boost effectiveness and widen its utility with some foliar sprays, but we should confirm that this one can too. We should try to find at least three people who use it a give them a questionnaire.

No, seriously.

Heavens Shores

Feed Schedule

PSX_20220926_031838.jpg

Coco and Soil

100 l Daily / Pre Defol

60 l Daily / Presently

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe

This is really appreciated, mate. I hope you're having fun with all the new challenges you have in a new place. Hopefully, these changes will merely re-excite your interest in growing, when all is said and done on this run, and not just completely thrash you.

Also, any way to rig up exhaust-to-outside at both/either ends?
I've got a 3x6 screen at each end.
8" and 4" turbo fans at each opening.
Then 2 box fans, a double window fan and a ryobi shop fan.
Still not enough I fear.
I close the vents and turn on the heat at night.
14 c not bad right now that's 4:38 here, but RH is 95 % right now.
Then I battle all day to drop it.
Rexer has a line on an industrial dehuy.
He is expecting delivery any day.
If it's good I'll order one.
But but, I can run heat or light not both.
So dehuy at night only.
Might work. :rofl:
From what I understand DC fungal and mold control is a foliar spray.
That's what I did.
But probably too late for the auto.
I'm going again today.
Was going to do mite spray but it can wait.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Maybe test leaving the ends open at night, one night, so as to remove all the moisture using the fans. Its that temp change that triggers the dew point... unavoidable I know, but that's the moment the buds will take the wet in, so perhaps an experiment running exhaust out of the greenhouse all night with heaters still on, to see if you can extract more moisture as it tries to condense on the plants and walls.

This is really appreciated, mate. I hope you're having fun with all the new challenges you have in a new place. Hopefully, these changes will merely re-excite your interest in growing, when all is said and done on this run, and not just completely thrash you.
RezDog, your posts are amazing. Thank you for sharing your years of experience and expertise with us all. (Wow.)

End of day 36 Of Flower

PSX_20220923_193414.jpg

Double Roof

PSX_20220923_192551.jpg

Extra Heat

PSX_20220923_192743.jpg

Good Night

PSX_20220923_193043.jpg

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe
The double roof looks like a plan which I have thought about. I think if one would make it so their is a air space between the two layers it could help maintain a degree or two more. However the extra material reduces light transmission a bit also. As someone suggested to me to use a heat sink sounds good which could be accomplished with a one or two 50 gallon barrels filled with water placed in the greenhouse for slow release of stored heat. during the night. The big issue is moisture or humidity accumulating during the nights. As long as the green house is not air tight I think you are fighting a loosing battle with RH. Let us know how the dehumidifier works out.....

The double roof looks like a plan which I have thought about. I think if one would make it so their is a air space between the two layers it could help maintain a degree or two more. However the extra material reduces light transmission a bit also. As someone suggested to me to use a heat sink sounds good which could be accomplished with a one or two 50 gallon barrels filled with water placed in the greenhouse for slow release of stored heat. during the night. The big issue is moisture or humidity accumulating during the nights. As long as the green house is not air tight I think you are fighting a loosing battle with RH. Let us know how the dehumidifier works out.....
Double Roof has an air gap.
Helps a couple degrees and less water build-up.
The lights help with the minor loss of sun light.
Rh is my problem.
Hitting them again with SNS today if it stops raining.
I want the rh down before I spray.
Nights will be my problem though.
Heat or air, coin toss.
Need a industrial dehuy, I'll let you know what I end up with.
Thanks for dropping by my friend @Chungo :ciao:
Hope your having a nice day.
Take care.

Stay safe

Rexer has a line on an industrial dehuy.
He is expecting delivery any day.
If it's good I'll order one.
But but, I can run heat or light not both.
So dehuy at night only.
Might work. :rofl:
From what I understand
It should be here anyday, the longevity of that model is the only concern I have. Not a lot of reviews on it.
Edit- I should mention it's marketed for an extremely home (5000 Sq ft 50-70 pints/day)- not a true industrial ;)

The price makes it worth the gamble, if it works as described.

Hopefully the dehuy puts out enough heat to help you at night. I'll have a hard time telling how much heat it puts out (my AC will kick on automatically if it gets too warm).

Girls are looking great Bill, and I'm sorry to hear about the mold. I got hit on my outdoor auto recently, and lost a cola in the tent to Boytris.

It should be here anyday, the longevity of that model is the only concern I have. Not a lot of reviews on it.
Edit- I should mention it's marketed for an extremely home (5000 Sq ft 50-70 pints/day)- not a true industrial ;)

The price makes it worth the gamble, if it works as described.

Hopefully the dehuy puts out enough heat to help you at night. I'll have a hard time telling how much heat it puts out (my AC will kick on automatically if it gets too warm).

Girls are looking great Bill, and I'm sorry to hear about the mold. I got hit on my outdoor auto recently, and lost a cola in the tent to Boytris.
Hey :ciao:
I just realized did you run a separate circuit for it?
What is the draw?
Hope everything is going good.

Stay safe

Hmm...
Anyway, Hi Bill
I trust you are well Pal
Sterile tent for me any day

If I had a wish I'd come over for some fishin' with you and have a barbie with Stacey 'n Howie and you
I look into your life by the river, and all I can think is 'Yes, that's what I want'
Thanks for sharing, it cheers me up, it really does ♥️ :Namaste:

This is coming from a man who had coffee poo’s in his sugar jar!

As a semi OCDer I clutched my fucking pearls in horror!

Lollllinggggg!
HAHAHA - no, if you remember, the banana bread poo was on the outside of the coffee jar you 'kin prawn
I dread to think what clutching your pearls means - is that throttling oneself?

Back
Top Bottom