Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

I've seen people stop watering their plants at a calculated stage, usually earlier than a standard flush might start, the plants essentially die on the vine with excellent trichs and dry /cure very slowly. If a max RH is avoided, and too many dew points avoided, then any rot will also be avoided. It may not be ideal, ideal, and I don't have direct experience or details, but perhaps utilized in part as a sort of, 'strategic delay cure'?? Spitballing here... hoping people with some experience with the method might perk up.

Properly exciting times over on The Shores though. 10x10 and a greenhouse. Stunning developments.

Yes, the Scarlet Rut-Jumper will make excellent use of such facilities.

Heads up hoseheads, cuz up in 'North-On' whatever you were calling 'top shelf' yesterday is about to take a tumble.

End of Day 45 of Flower

PSX_20221003_045412.jpg

PSX_20221003_045446.jpg

PSX_20221003_051255.jpg

PSX_20221003_045742.jpg

PSX_20221003_050932.jpg

PSX_20221003_050556.jpg

PSX_20221003_050341.jpg

PSX_20221003_044052.jpg

PSX_20221002_073304.jpg

PSX_20221003_052708.jpg

I've seen people stop watering their plants at a calculated stage, usually earlier than a standard flush might start, the plants essentially die on the vine with excellent trichs and dry /cure very slowly. If a max RH is avoided, and too many dew points avoided, then any rot will also be avoided. It may not be ideal, ideal, and I don't have direct experience or details, but perhaps utilized in part as a sort of, 'strategic delay cure'?? Spitballing here... hoping people with some experience with the method might perk up.

Properly exciting times over on The Shores though. 10x10 and a greenhouse. Stunning developments.

Yes, the Scarlet Rut-Jumper will make excellent use of such facilities.

Heads up hoseheads, cuz up in 'North-On' whatever you were calling 'top shelf' yesterday is about to take a tumble.
Good morning Rd. :ciao:
If I read that right?
Your suggesting a drought to reduce excessive rh ?
Interesting idea.
As rh is my battle at the moment I've been reducing feed water volumes to bare minimum.
I'll see if there is any info on your suggestion.
I'm willing to try anything to get to the finish line. :thumb:
How are you doing today my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

If I read that right?
Interesting idea.
As rh is my battle at the moment I've been reducing feed water volumes to bare minimum.

Stay safe
Can anyone tell me what rh is

Well, yes, but please make sure you dont do something without strong trustworthy experience and evidentiary data.
Doing better and glad for it, thank you Bill. Little bit better each day. Not in a fortunate opportunity mind you, but it appears, truly, that fortune favours no one these days so, at least I've got a shot (More like 'had' my shot) lol.

I hope this find's you, well?

If I read that right?
Interesting idea.

Stay safe
Actually Bill, I have been following up on the droughting thread and it seems to me that it has 2 benefits:
The trichones DO seem to get more volume which I believe is a defence mechanism. I wish that I could take pictures as well as the others on the thread.

Secondly, I am hoping, that if I can't trim fast enough the extra moisture will buy me some time.

I can set my dry room in my work shop. Come end October I should be able to keep it around 60 C and 60RH.

I will be hanging the colas on cords, 1 per plant. Harvesting the rest 2 weeks later for my hanging basket.

My question is that if I hang a light plastic cover over the cords once they reach the ideal trim stage.... would it buy me some time?

And for 45 days into flower, they are looking very sugarfull
Bravo! :thumb:

P.S. My very first solo cup/ Bill method is awesome. Will post on mine when I up-pot. Best start ever, thanks.
Cheers, my friend!

Can anyone tell me what rh is
Good morning Keith.
RH is relative humidity.
I've reduced my feed to 60 l a day.
The plants absorb that water and release it into the greenhouse as humidity.
Causing moisture issues in there.
So I'm trying to drop my RH. :thumb:
Hope that helps explain it.
Have a great day my friend.

Stay safe

Thank you my friend. :thanks:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Still coming along. Outdoor babies doing well and still waiting on the new sprouts for the indoor run.

Have a good day bill:Namaste:

Actually Bill, I have been following up on the droughting thread and it seems to me that it has 2 benefits:
The trichones DO seem to get more volume which I believe is a defence mechanism. I wish that I could take pictures as well as the others on the thread.

Secondly, I am hoping, that if I can't trim fast enough the extra moisture will buy me some time.

I can set my dry room in my work shop. Come end October I should be able to keep it around 60 C and 60RH.

I will be hanging the colas on cords, 1 per plant. Harvesting the rest 2 weeks later for my hanging basket.

My question is that if I hang a light plastic cover over the cords once they reach the ideal trim stage.... would it buy me some time?

And for 45 days into flower, they are looking very sugarfull
Bravo! :thumb:

P.S. My very first solo cup/ Bill method is awesome. Will post on mine when I up-pot. Best start ever, thanks.
Cheers, my friend!
Ok so what your as is?
If you cover the buds in plastic will it prolong the dry process?
Is that right?
Either moisture will release out the bottom or they will trap air possibly going moldy.
But I've never tried or even heard of it so I'm no expert. :rofl:
Shed might have more knowledge on that.
New to me.
Thanks for info on droughting my friend. :thanks:
Have a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom