Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Perlite is the final layer yes? CL🍀
The moat you push down the soil with your fingers, and then fill it with perlite, last layer is soil, just with perlite in the trenches.

I dropped a bovida 62٪ in one of my jars. A month later I had a jar full of poo. Tasted like that 2002 schwag weed that people were dripping water into to make it weigh more. The flowers were mechanically moist, muted flavor that smoked weird.
Possible it was operator error, but moisture packs are a no go in my grow zone. I'll drop a couple fat fans in there to handle that dirty work.
Try the infinity natural moisture exchanger packs. I found the same thing with Boveda but the Infinity’s are awesome. Never had an issue.

I see all 3 are Indica dom The thing I like about the TB is it is Sativa dom 60/40
I can smoke all day without getting burnt out & still get the pain relief I need
write up from Barneys

Tropicanna Banana is another totally tantalising addition to our Cali collection. A mesmerising tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavours, uncompromising power and extraordinary yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, highly potent and will leave growers gasping in awe at these high performing genetics.

Barney’s Farm have tamed this Sativa Dominant hybrid (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) and garnished it with huge dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted marriage of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and a twist of Banana Kush infuses a calming Indica influence.

Let her effervescent personality guide you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a highly vigorous plant, capable of delivering monster production when in the correct hands.

When growing Tropicanna Banana Indoors expect heights of up to 1.1m with yields of 700g / m2 (flowering in 65-70 days) outdoors yields of up to 2kg per plant are very achievable. THC levels of 22-25% ensure extraordinary therapeutic value and uplifting invigorating effects that will stay with you throughout the day.

I would love to see a 2 kg plant
Joe Brewster knows his Tropicanna Banana Sensei. He helped me out with mine before it got hermied.

VIVOHUT

I'm sorry I'll catch up with everyone as soon as I get a minute :thanks:

20230201_172759.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Try the infinity natural moisture exchanger packs. I found the same thing with Boveda but the Infinity’s are awesome. Never had an issue.
I'm on Amazon now looking for a pack of em to try out.

I see all 3 are Indica dom The thing I like about the TB is it is Sativa dom 60/40
I can smoke all day without getting burnt out & still get the pain relief I need
write up from Barneys

Tropicanna Banana is another totally tantalising addition to our Cali collection. A mesmerising tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavours, uncompromising power and extraordinary yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, highly potent and will leave growers gasping in awe at these high performing genetics.

Barney’s Farm have tamed this Sativa Dominant hybrid (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) and garnished it with huge dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted marriage of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and a twist of Banana Kush infuses a calming Indica influence.

Let her effervescent personality guide you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a highly vigorous plant, capable of delivering monster production when in the correct hands.

When growing Tropicanna Banana Indoors expect heights of up to 1.1m with yields of 700g / m2 (flowering in 65-70 days) outdoors yields of up to 2kg per plant are very achievable. THC levels of 22-25% ensure extraordinary therapeutic value and uplifting invigorating effects that will stay with you throughout the day.

I would love to see a 2 kg plant
2 kg, I could do given the veg time.
8 lbs was my best from 1 girl, but out door.
I'm sure by the time the greenhouse is ready for spring I'll have a big one ready to go.
Bring on the sunshine. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Why so lanky? Crank up that VS1000 until they stop stretching.
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
I was so exhausted yesterday I posted these pics in the wrong thread. :rofl:
I normally use a fluorescent for the babies first couple days.
So I set the led. at 25% , to be safe.
The next day they were 2" tall.:rofl:
I turned it up and everything is going growing well.
I'm just happy I haven't crushed any.
That's my worst issue.
The roll bars work great.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Hey buddy I need the link for @Bill284 method for filling solos. CL🍀
I have a post left to finish the solos, sorry. :Namaste:
I been so busy, I can't keep up.
I'll finish it shortly.

Bill284 😎

Way go go bill! Batting a thousand man!
Thanks Stone. :thanks:
I posted those pics in the wrong thread. :rofl:
I should pay better attention to what I'm doing.
They are all still kicking though. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Well done with GJOTY Bill! Hope you're well and not thrashing yourself too much!
Thanks @Stunger :thanks:
Appreciate it my friend.

Bill284 😎

I have a post left to finish the solos, sorry. :Namaste:
I been so busy, I can't keep up.
I'll finish it shortly.

Bill284 😎
I noticed today when I checked in there was 107 in the notifications lol cant imagine what yours was damn

I noticed today when I checked in there was 107 in the notifications lol cant imagine what yours was damn
I found this one on page 7 there are 8 more to go.:rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

Heavens Shores

PSX_20230214_070734.jpg

Just a quick pic before I ground it up.
The VIVOHUT is in the home stretch.
As soon as I get it settled and running I'll finish up the harvest update.
And the other pictorial updates.
Thanks for dropping in.
Have a great day.

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom