OrganigrowAus

I had 3 New York Turbo Diesel auto flower from AMS. Had them in the garden over summer in QLD AUS. They were attacked by catapillars which topped one of them naturally. It was a perfect Y and about 70cm tall until my mate accidentally snapped one branch off. The next day the other branch had snapped also, leaving a very small branch, that steadily grew into a 10 oz plant. 4 oz bigger than anything I'd grown before. Has anyone had experience with very heavy topping transforming plants into monsters. Is this something I've flukes or am I onto something here?

I had 3 New York Turbo Diesel auto flower from AMS. Had them in the garden over summer in QLD AUS. They were attacked by catapillars which topped one of them naturally. It was a perfect Y and about 70cm tall until my mate accidentally snapped one branch off. The next day the other branch had snapped also, leaving a very small branch, that steadily grew into a 10 oz plant. 4 oz bigger than anything I'd grown before. Has anyone had experience with very heavy topping transforming plants into monsters. Is this something I've flukes or am I onto something here?
Wow how early were they topped though . Was it before it started flowering? And was the 10 oz from one plant?

Nah, you'll have to take my word for it, lost my phone out the reef fishing from a boat. About to start another grow and I'm on the fence wether to duplicate the process on the new batch.

Back
Top Bottom