Heavy lemon smell from Candy Cane?

I don't know about seeds i never got any for my problem, All i know is i am legal ACMPR grower here in Canada that will be buying seeds all the time & its not a good way to keep customers at CKS. I do read where i see CKS fix people up with seeds after an issue but i think its just certain people because most get nothing. All i know is i may have to checkout a different seed company myself not sure what i'm growing from that package i purchased from crop king seeds but what i thought was Candy cane is "NOT" & what if i don't like Sour Jack & how many of my seeds left in the package i purchased and never used yet are not Candy cane? is just my thought. Again i'm not going to be that guy who just drops by & purchases seeds here & there from CKS i am ACMPR legal and thought to myself am i NOT the customer this market craves for? Thanks for the Fix hows about a good seed company here in Canada i can contact for legitimate mark seed packages that i know is the true plant.

Have you tried gta seed bank or true north seed bank? Both Canadian .

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

No not yet Just CKS until this problem, just figured if they gave a fix to some for the problems why not e-mail the rest they know who they sold them Candy cane seeds to. But yes thanks I will be looking into both of these gta & True North i just never had the need to order from anybody else.

You got free seeds for the screw up? I got nothing after contacting them about it.

I did get candy cane auto s. But I never asked them for anything they sent it out of courtesy I would assume. That is why I recommend them. They are very kind I guess. Long live the king. Bhaha

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I did get candy cane auto s. But I never asked them for anything they sent it out of courtesy I would assume. That is why I recommend them. They are very kind I guess. Long live the king. Bhaha

my journal

Haha I would've been happy if they'd even given us an apology. Didn't even get that

I don't know about seeds i never got any for my problem, All i know is i am legal ACMPR grower here in Canada that will be buying seeds all the time & its not a good way to keep customers at CKS. I do read where i see CKS fix people up with seeds after an issue but i think its just certain people because most get nothing. All i know is i may have to checkout a different seed company myself not sure what i'm growing from that package i purchased from crop king seeds but what i thought was Candy cane is "NOT" & what if i don't like Sour Jack & how many of my seeds left in the package i purchased and never used yet are not Candy cane? is just my thought. Again i'm not going to be that guy who just drops by & purchases seeds here & there from CKS i am ACMPR legal and thought to myself am i NOT the customer this market craves for? Thanks for the Fix hows about a good seed company here in Canada i can contact for legitimate mark seed packages that i know is the true plant.
If your having problems canuk seeds in ontario. Or bonza seed bank so far do good from them have a barney farms pinapple express auto just drop in dirt today

my journal

No not yet Just CKS until this problem, just figured if they gave a fix to some for the problems why not e-mail the rest they know who they sold them Candy cane seeds to. But yes thanks I will be looking into both of these gta & True North i just never had the need to order from anybody else.
Maybe just email them the month or look at history in emails for order number and send that thst us what I did to make sure give them as much info as possible. They were super nice to me. Lisa I think her name was.

my journal

i want to just say thanks to the people of this site for me learning of the issue and now I'll take it as lesson learned they know i never packaged the seeds that they sold to customers anyway i just gave my money for some Candy cane strain but i guess with CKS already knowing this issue and choosing not to let other buyers know that they had a Problem and they still choose to stay silent and pretend it never happen & i don't understand why this is a Business? Also i don't think anyone should have to call them because some people don't & will never know what they have like me until you guys told me i would of never known i had an issue other than i know Candy Cane don't smell like LEMONS hahaha I'm still kinda pissed seriously i just thought more of like a RECALL in good faith to notify all those CKS buyers at will and if we choose to do something about it ok & if they acted like this to us on their own FREE WILL that's good service not someone who has to complain putting my ACMPR aside money is money & we are all people friends family etc they should have a service to notify customers of an issue not pretend it never happen and that is what happen here just my 2 cents and they have records they know who every single buyer was. But like i said thanks to this site explaining to me because now I will have no choice to try other seed businesses now because who's to convince me it was a mistake? Not just some old seeds for clearance put in random packs because people who don't disclose problems or issues are warning signs to me. I'll take my issue to social media to my friends in the ACMPR and i want to see how many are dealing with this issue or has from Crop king seeds across Canada & yes i have plenty friends in the Medical Marijuana grow businesses to ask that should of heard something about this seeds issue being a different strain than Candy cane? Thanks to all to helped me on my investigation lol except CKS who fell silent on my posting no doubt

i want to just say thanks to the people of this site for me learning of the issue and now I'll take it as lesson learned they know i never packaged the seeds that they sold to customers anyway i just gave my money for some Candy cane strain but i guess with CKS already knowing this issue and choosing not to let other buyers know that they had a Problem and they still choose to stay silent and pretend it never happen & i don't understand why this is a Business? Also i don't think anyone should have to call them because some people don't & will never know what they have like me until you guys told me i would of never known i had an issue other than i know Candy Cane don't smell like LEMONS hahaha I'm still kinda pissed seriously i just thought more of like a RECALL in good faith to notify all those CKS buyers at will and if we choose to do something about it ok & if they acted like this to us on their own FREE WILL that's good service not someone who has to complain putting my ACMPR aside money is money & we are all people friends family etc they should have a service to notify customers of an issue not pretend it never happen and that is what happen here just my 2 cents and they have records they know who every single buyer was. But like i said thanks to this site explaining to me because now I will have no choice to try other seed businesses now because who's to convince me it was a mistake? Not just some old seeds for clearance put in random packs because people who don't disclose problems or issues are warning signs to me. I'll take my issue to social media to my friends in the ACMPR and i want to see how many are dealing with this issue or has from Crop king seeds across Canada & yes i have plenty friends in the Medical Marijuana grow businesses to ask that should of heard something about this seeds issue being a different strain than Candy cane? Thanks to all to helped me on my investigation lol except CKS who fell silent on my posting no doubt
Sorry your annoyed their bud is pretty decent.

my journal

I feel ya brother. I had to look for silver linings myself.

Upsides for me:

1-I had the vert. and hor. space (so far) for a photo grow
2-While waiting, I've learned a mountain of information about auto growing and just growing in general
3-I know I can tackle a DWC photo grow as well as auto
4-The yield should be pretty hefty for these sour jacks that accidentally vegged for 3 months lol

I feel ya brother. I had to look for silver linings myself.

Upsides for me:

1-I had the vert. and hor. space (so far) for a photo grow
2-While waiting, I've learned a mountain of information about auto growing and just growing in general
3-I know I can tackle a DWC photo grow as well as auto
4-The yield should be pretty hefty for these sour jacks that accidentally vegged for 3 months lol
Flip them to 12/12 double yield if flipped con time they said

my journal

420-magazine-mobile2146249828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39013292.jpg

my journal

This was sour jack bud. I only got a ounce and half off grow three plants buy I screwed it . Didn't know what I was doing mm thought they were candy cane. They taste so good.

my journal

Can't wait to taste. I'm hoping for a bit better of a yield. Had pretty much no issues the whole time. Looking at about 5.5 feet, lots of bud sites. Here's a couple shots...just into 4 weeks of flower. Another 6 or 7 left for sure.

Can't wait to taste. I'm hoping for a bit better of a yield. Had pretty much no issues the whole time. Looking at about 5.5 feet, lots of bud sites. Here's a couple shots...just into 4 weeks of flower. Another 6 or 7 left for sure.

Those look like my final size buds lol. Nice they will bloom sweet up last few weeks as well.

my journal

nothing to do with decent bud really to me, customer service is the business unless you just want to smoke buds? I'm Medical Licensed health Canada Acmpr bla bla bla i know & It would be nice to have what i ordered speaking for myself as i get the vibes of this site,that's all. i did ask for Candy Cane paid cash money maybe i don't like Sour-jack or already have many packs of these seeds like i actually do right now maybe not Sour-Jack but i never purchased a surprise bag either. I should not have to suck it up and give in & just take what they gave me and that's the problem, we have a voice that has to be silent or give in and that's bad for this site. Money is money my money lets face it Crop king seeds never notified me of the problem & i was growing 3 months until i found out here, Again i am pissed at CKS customer service after learning of this info to me its not just Seeds at $55 its $55 at how many packs that i purchase at a time right & to think they may not even be what i wanted or liked after i spent undisclosed amount i speak for the people who cannot on this issue we should not think wow we bonus out because that's not what happen here. We have a business selling items that are not what seem to be & they know it they maybe have pulled everything from the shelves that's what we think they would of did anyway but to fix the problem they just swept it under the rug on the rest of the people wanting to keep silent or why did they not notify customers of this issue. I know why, because it cost to much to fix the problem but its my money in the first place. I'm Not trying to be a hater lol i'm just getting to the point like putting business first before pleasure as nothing to do with smoking buds or how much yield i pulled its my money that's all & i'm great full to this site for the information truly am and to you as well.. I still love the different strains CKS has i love the smoke the shipping is super fast cant beat it but you cannot deny that if someone ever placed an order for shoes size 9 & got the business employees talking to each other saying we have issues with size 9 & feel that if they just send the shoes & don't tell him they sent size 13 i dont think your telling me someone would just wear them lol that's how i see it

Yep I know what you mean. I didn't exactly want a 3 month flowering Sativa but will get a decent yield and grow out some good Indica's next.

Technically under ACMPR we aren't supposed to even be using CKS genetics...

Back
Top Bottom