Heavy thrips infestation

aperson

Yo! I have a big thrips infestation. My plants are in veg. 15 and 9 days old and they are eating them :(. I spray every day with neem from Plagron witch isn't doing much. I will some heavy cleaning in the room where my tents are but I need your help to find a good pesticide that I can count on. It would be a blessing if you guys can help me find a good product in Europe. In the worst case I will order from outside Europe also. Thanks!

Neem, Does it take to die onset of action.
U can make tea with Neem and pour,the plant will take it,thrips hate it.

If you need an Extra(faster but briefly) u can use Tobbaco, NOT pour only Spray bedraggled.

If you use something with Spinosad in it. It is organic and will kill them and not just slow them down.

Neem, Does it take to die onset of action.
U can make tea with Neem and pour,the plant will take it,thrips hate it.

If you need an Extra(faster but briefly) u can use Tobbaco, NOT pour only Spray bedraggled.

I'm interested to see some research on tobacco keeping pests away. I've heard that it is used as a bait plant to actually attract pests away from gardens. Also, Tobacco Mutation Virus (TMV) is very contagious and harmful to cannabis plants.

Thanks for the info iwltfum i will read this, its interisting.

I Use tobbaco since years regulary against any Bugs in Kombination with nettle and it works for me.

Thanks for the info iwltfum i will read this, its interisting.

I Use tobbaco since years regulary against any Bugs in Kombination with nettle and it works for me.

Cool. I'll look more into it.

exciting is will read about this more in near time, i red an Bachlor work in pdf at the time.

I had the good fortune not to meet this virus i only doe maximal 3 plant outdoor per year for my own consum.

THX but now too the trhips:high-five:.

Back
Top Bottom