Heavyherbs First Grow

wow man nice work that bud you gave me was great a nice mellow high but strong long lasting and the taste and smell is great i have had sour diesel but this was better then that your time and hard work paid off some of the best bud i have had in a long time

Fantastic! glad you liked it! thanks for the smoke report. The final weigh in today was just over 15 oz total :yummy:

nice bro , and just when i was getting discouraged with my t-5 lighting choice, (also using mixed spectrum) as of last night im pulling 1400 watts of t-5 HO, anyways those are very nice ,

about how long from start to finish ?

Thank you for stoppin in...
Ya I would have to say t5s are a great choice, I like them they dont put out very much heat at all......and the Total time from start to finish was 145 days, Thats 50 days vegging and 95 days blooming, i could have harvested sooner but i waited for them to get a little more amber...around 30% to 50% :cool:

Those are some heavy looking plants ....well done! :passitleft:

Thanks Tunes :cool: The Total weight was just over 15 oz, would be real close to a pound if they were not so dry....I think ill put an orange peel in there to soften them up a little. :yummy:

Fine work my ALASKAN Brother!! YOu and the whole Alaska crew put it down. Its gotta be the weather or something. Esspecially when i look @ M.V's gallery. I just drool everytime!! And may i add that happens when I just see those quadtuplits.

Fine work my ALASKAN Brother!! YOu and the whole Alaska crew put it down. Its gotta be the weather or something. Esspecially when i look @ M.V's gallery. I just drool everytime!! And may i add that happens when I just see those quadtuplits.

Your awesome dude thanks for all the praise and good will. oh and I think i know what your drooling about when you look at MVs pics hahhahahahahahahahaahhhahha lol lol roflmao lol 41 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery :ganjamon::ganjamon: read the comments lol

just read through and wanted to say good job on this grow it mustave drove you nuts waiting so long. i am just starting my widow under t5 badboy this month and if they come out like your in half the time i'll be very happy. great thread n good luck

just read through and wanted to say good job on this grow it mustave drove you nuts waiting so long. i am just starting my widow under t5 badboy this month and if they come out like your in half the time i'll be very happy. great thread n good luck

Jigga nice to see ya....thank you very much and good luck to you as well, are you going to start a journal?? If so ill be watching :cool:

hey heavy herb did you put all the bloom tubes in there when you flowered?

Hey trey, no it wasnt all bloom, I put both bloom and veg tubes in there so it was like full spectrum the whole grow..... :cool:

Nice grow! Love the pics of the christmas trees!!!

LOL ya I was asked to do that by Andy Botwin and thought it would be kinda funny so I did.....everyone seemed to like it :cool:

i ope to get 1 startded i'm still germin now so hopefuly in feb i'll have it goin . good lookin and good luck

Thats cool man I look forward to seeing it....

Nice grow H.H.!

You've done a great job with this journal and answered some questions for me regarding T5's.

If this first grow is an indication of your future grows, you're going to have some nice harvests ;).

+rep

Thanks man, very nice of you to say that and im happy it helped answer some questions....let me know if I can help you anytime! Oh and thanks for the reps too!
I also flipped through your journal and its awesome im gonna have to take some time and read through it....there are so many journals in here its impossible to keep up with them all! man I sure wish I could grow outdoors like you...maybe someday when I move out of this frozen state LOL
You have gotta be proud of that brother!!!
A mighty fine job and enough weed to make it till spring....

Joe! thanks bro, im really pleased the way they turned out...very cool! My wife is makeing 2 pounds of cannabutter today, dont know what she will make out of it, but ill bet its gooooood LOL :cool:

you can use it in any recipe that has butter in it.....I think she is going to make some peanut butter cookies and molasses cookies..yum :cool:

Sorry, couldn't resist :) These are some cookies we made with butter from our vaporized leftovers!

IMG_02054.JPG

Thanks man, very nice of you to say that and im happy it helped answer some questions....let me know if I can help you anytime! Oh and thanks for the reps too!
I also flipped through your journal and its awesome im gonna have to take some time and read through it....there are so many journals in here its impossible to keep up with them all! man I sure wish I could grow outdoors like you...maybe someday when I move out of this frozen state LOL

You're very welcome H.H., and thanks ;).

There are so many journals here that I would like to read from beginning to end, but I work full-time, have a family, etc., and just don't have the time. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talkin' bout.

BTW, my current grow is in the LED sub-forum. It's the hosted grow from 420Mag.

When you wrap the journal up, I would encourage and suggest that you list the important things you learned along the way.

It's your journal, of course, and I don't mean to impose, but if we all did that, I think it would boost our collective knowledge to no ends. We may not have enough time to read through a 50 or more page journal, but we sure could all learn from a nice summary of things learned at the end.

rock on H.H. ;)

Back
Top Bottom