Hefty Lefty's First Grow Ever: Gorilla Glue & Mk Ultra: Coco & LED Grow

Hey guys. Just another quick little update and a few pics. We are now about midweek of week 4 of flower. Stacking is starting up and the frost is beginning to build. I have been really fortunate so far with these 4. I don’t think I have had a deficiency yet. Nothing looks to bad or is yellowing or wilts my or anything like that. I do have small amount of nute burn on some of the leaves but have backed off the ppm a bit and it seems to be working pretty well as it has not worsened since. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• AC175504-2B4C-4CC6-9D73-4B125AFD5C04.jpeg
    AC175504-2B4C-4CC6-9D73-4B125AFD5C04.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 148
Hey guys. Just another quick little update and a few pics. We are now about midweek of week 4 of flower. Stacking is starting up and the frost is beginning to build. I have been really fortunate so far with these 4. I don’t think I have had a deficiency yet. Nothing looks to bad or is yellowing or wilts my or anything like that. I do have small amount of nute burn on some of the leaves but have backed off the ppm a bit and it seems to be working pretty well as it has not worsened since. Here are a few pics.

Wow your plants have come along nicely!!
Some reason I haven’t been getting notifications on your updates

Looking awesome guys
I bet your getting excited now :)

Yes sir can’t wait. About 35 days or so left. Yea I had same problem on notifications on yours as well. Went and checked it said it was on my watch list but been a while since got one. Went and looked and your grow was over so I had to go back through it a little bit.

I’m getting now!
Hahah
All good I had to unwatch then watch again
Weird

Hey guys. Just a couple photos with a question here. I’m not sure but I think my plants are behind. I flipped to flower on 2/5/19. Which means today we are at day 33 of flower. They are supposed to be 56 days in flower according to breeder. I know there is some give and take on this but I’m starting to get concerned. This should only leave me 23 days of flower. It seems to me like bud development should be a little further along. Since this is my first grow I could be wrong. The trichomes seem to developing ok from what I can tell. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
. @Emilya @SOG001

Hey guys. Just a couple photos with a question here. I’m not sure but I think my plants are behind. I flipped to flower on 2/5/19. Which means today we are at day 33 of flower. They are supposed to be 56 days in flower according to breeder. I know there is some give and take on this but I’m starting to get concerned. This should only leave me 23 days of flower. It seems to me like bud development should be a little further along. Since this is my first grow I could be wrong. The trichomes seem to developing ok from what I can tell. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated @Emilya @SOG001
Hi Hefty! Lets get you a little closer in your numbers. If you flipped the switch on 2/5, that is when you demanded to the plants to switch modes and go to flower. The problem here is that the plant took some time to make that transition, most likely 7-10 days. Flowering mode didn't actually start until then, so lets let day 1 of flower be on 2/12. So right now, I count today as day 27 of flower... about 2 1/2 weeks in, giving you at least 30 days left. A lot can happen in 30 days...
Good luck! :peace::love:

Hi Hefty! Lets get you a little closer in your numbers. If you flipped the switch on 2/5, that is when you demanded to the plants to switch modes and go to flower. The problem here is that the plant took some time to make that transition, most likely 7-10 days. Flowering mode didn't actually start until then, so lets let day 1 of flower be on 2/12. So right now, I count today as day 27 of flower... about 2 1/2 weeks in, giving you at least 30 days left. A lot can happen in 30 days...
Good luck! :peace::love:
Ok thank you so much. I had wondered about transition week on the feeding schedule. Got it now. Don’t count transition week as flower. That makes me feel much better. . Thank you.

These are puc
Hey guys just a quick little shot here. Most of the girls are two weeks old tomorrow still no feeding yet just plain water. The one in the middle is the one I broke. She is hanging in there and just don’t want to give up so I’m gonna stick with her. The on on the right is 5 days younger than everyone else. She got planted to replace the broke one.

F8D3AC44-5C15-4D52-A45D-A5E0C23F2A00.jpeg

I see you started around the same day as me. Nice buds. A little green, though. Did you see any amber trichomes?

I planted on Nov 30 and my tent looks like autumn. The buds have 0-10% amber depending on the plant. I'll chop on 4/20.
Yea we were just starting to see amber trichomes. We didn’t want a lot of Amber this time so we chopped them. Next run will go to about 10-20% amber before we chop those. Gonna try to find the spot we like best.

Hey guys it’s finally done. We got everything dried and cured. All said and done on this grow we yielded just a shade under 15 oz. the flavor is pretty good but could be better. For our liking we have found that this was harvested a little bit too early for us. The leaves not turning and not using up the nutrients in the leaves has left it a little bit harsh but that seem to be subsiding a little bit as it cures longer. It is definitely a very heady high. I don’t feel much in the way of body hog at all. Over all not the best I have ever had and definitely not the worse. With what I have been buying from the stores I equate it to a bottom shelf bud. Lessons learned next harvest will come later. Thanks for tagging along guys and all the help y’all gave me. Here are a couple of pics of the final buds.

28FA5139-DCF8-4C48-8551-7314CACC2C89.jpeg
E2D2BF97-4BEC-4419-A7D4-941D5FD9B899.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom