Height Confusion

Respect

I've had a bagseed seed female in a growbox for almost a month and a half now. My problem is I only have like 3 feet to grow in. I know multiple factors affect height like the size of the pot, how far away the lights are and what height you flower at. I'm curious as to how to keep my plant from outgrowing the box, allowing me to flower for as long as possible. I began flowering at around 6 inches 2 weeks ago. I'm wondering what will prevent my plant from growing into my lights, burning her. In essence what is the golden rule for height, an accurate way to predict it?

If she gets too tall, just bend her over a little by tieing her down. After all, LST or tieing down (same thing really) is a method developed for height control.

Yep. LST(low-stress-training) helps alot in keeping the height down. I believe the rule-of-thumb for height in flowering is that it will double when switching from veg. Keeping a moderate temperature will keep your plant from stretching to evaporate more water.

If you flowered at 6" it's reasonable to speculate that outgrowing your box will be very difficult.

If you flowered at 6" it's reasonable to speculate that outgrowing your box will be very difficult.

I've begun to come to this realization as well. I could have left them in veg for longer if I wanted to and will do so next time.

Back
Top Bottom