Helicopters Flying Over My Area

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Lately ive been getting paranoid of this helicopter that are flying over where i live, its been like 2 weeks sence they started.The thing im gettin paranoid about is that when i hear them flying its the same time i turn my lights off on my plants. I hear them fly over my area for about 20 min and when its lights out for my plants i stop hearing the choper.Im thinking its cops cuz around my area theres been a lot a busts lately of growing operations , but when its a bust its like a whole room of marijuana plants. Its making me very paranoid even though i just have 3 plants makes me wana stop growing but i dont wana stop , i mean its for personal use not for distributing and i dont wana do time i got people that need me , Oh yea cops are real assholes where i live.

What do guys think should i keep growing or stop for a while till the helicopeter stop flying over my area?
:allgood:

I think im gonna have to do that , thanks smokin.moose

dude your bein paranoid, the light your using prolly equals the power of a computer and the heat wont be enough for them to see with any sort of heat sensing device, dont stop growing if its only 3 plants, abort mission if you have a room full but 3 isnt a risk......cops wont waste their time organizing a bust of guys to break down your door and fly helicopters around if they are taking 3 plants off the street

dude your bein paranoid, the light your using prolly equals the power of a computer and the heat wont be enough for them to see with any sort of heat sensing device, dont stop growing if its only 3 plants, abort mission if you have a room full but 3 isnt a risk......cops wont waste their time organizing a bust of guys to break down your door and fly helicopters around if they are taking 3 plants off the street

Well that may be a bit of an overstatement. If they knew they were there, they could move in and make life tough on you. However, I don't think you're in any danger of doing time in Cali if you only have three plants, even worst case scenario.

Are you growing inside your house? If so, you really don't have anything to worry about. Unless you're using WAY to big a light, even infrared can't discern the heat signature from an operation that small. I think.

:peace:

Well right now im using two 25 watt and a 89 watt CFL , For flowering im gonna use 250 watt HPS. I already used the HPS last month but the choppers werent flying last month when i was using the HPS. Im kinda triping out on these fucking helicopters though.
Think theyll be able to detect the 250Watt HPS if i use it?

you are probably over analyzing it a bit too much. the cost of aerial surveilance by a helicopter would never be justified for a grow like yours. the cops have better things to do than go after 3 plant cfl grow ops. the helicopter is probably a news chopper that changed it's flight path in order to scout out traffic on a different road or something. if it's something that you worry about to the point of it being bothersome, maybe you shouldn't be growing. i know it's fun, but you can't put a price on the feeling of safety. good luck.

peace:allgood:

i have a few things to say to you bro :hmmmm:
i dont think thet the police or the government will spand a lot of money on
government or fuel or manpower because of you grow 3 plants all thos jast if you dont sell or grow full room or a apartment .
i dont say to you thet its not stress all the situation and its mike you paranoid . its the big part in growing.
second i recommend to you to do what you fill good and thet you agree with it.
and jast grow and smok ya mannnnnnnnnn

and what the fuck is all this pressure fuck them :headbanger:
ya man
but this is the reality "paranoia ":hmmmm:

nah ur probably good, but ide be PISSED if i got busted for 3 plants. I doubt that helps any but i just figured i would comment.

Helicopters fly directly over my house every day, so low that my windows rattle and the cats run and hide. From the direction I think they fly from Camp Pendleton to Imperial County. A few years ago the DEA was responsible for a helicopter clipping some power lines here while looking for growers. It started a huge wildfire that burned about 70,000 acres of our beautiful forests. They could have spent their time looking for criminals and terrorists but NO. . . Do your helicopters fly over at the same time every day? Maybe it's just a routine path they're on. I think you should not worry unless you are growing outside or using too much electricity. I believe that SDG&E will inform if someone is using too much electricity.

i have a 400 w Mh light running right now and the closet doesnt get near warm enough for heat sensors to see through my house n pick it up lol, and its not gonna spike the electricity enough to cause suspisioin either, just grow man

Yeah man, as has been said, they're not going to spend the money to fly a helicopter over your place over and over again for a grow that small, even if they could detect it (which they probably can't.). Switching the light schedule was a great idea, if it'll ease your concerns. But my guess is it's a traffic chopper, just 'cause of the regularity of it. And regardless, as long as you're not out flaunting it, they're not going to come into your place. Last time I checked, random scans like that weren't allowed, so they'd have to have something else on you to warrant that type of surveillance, and if you're not selling it or flashing it around, they shouldn't have anything.

People have been busted for the spike in their electricity bill. But, I doubt that your small grow is much of anything on your bill. Changing your lighting cycle might throw them off a bit if they're watching that. But, I think you're just getting alittle paranoid. You'll be fine. Plus, you're in Cali, I'm sure you want to avoid trouble at all costs. But, It can't be that big of a punishment.

I think im being a little too paranoid and i might not , but im gonna keep growing "I Saaayy Fuuuck It". Plus like some of you said i dont think theyll be wasting time on 3
plants when they can be concentrating on bigger operations. Im thinking SD&G seen a spike on my bill and notified the Police who knows

how would helicopters know how many plants one has?

how would helicopters know how many plants one has?
Well according to 24, satellites can use infrared to pinpoint the exact floor and location of every living object inside the Chinese embassy. Then again Jack Bauer can also bite through a man's jugular while handcuffed and tied to a chair and make an ordinary flash drive explode. How? Because he's Jack Bauer. Realistically, the grow lights give off a certain heat signature that can be tracked with infrared. Between analyzing the infrared and looking at the electric bill, the general number of plants can be determined. This might be a problem for large scale growers with dozens of plants but 3 plants require about as much electricity and heat as a large iguana. Unless there is some other reason they could know what's going on, you have nothing to worry about.

o-i-c...... ;~)

Back
Top Bottom