Earthgirl

I wanted to introduce myself. I am venturing into the land of growing. I have read a few threads on this forum. I appreciate all the knowledge ya'll have. I have a small bubbalicious growing. It will be three weeks old on Thursday. It is my first indoor and in cocoa grow. I have high hopes!!

Peace!!
Earthgirl

Re: helllo...

Hello, :welcome: I would glad to see you around.

Re: helllo...

Welcome to the forum :)

Coco is a great medium. Lots of air to the roots and harder than some mediums to over water. Just watch your PH as I would say that can be a big problem growing in that medium. remember due to salt build up and wanting a cleaner finished product you will need to flush the coco through for a week or two before you harvest. There is a lot of info on here about growing in coco just do a search.

I wanted to introduce myself. I am venturing into the land of growing. I have read a few threads on this forum. I appreciate all the knowledge ya'll have. I have a small bubbalicious growing. It will be three weeks old on Thursday. It is my first indoor and in cocoa grow. I have high hopes!!

Peace!!
Earthgirl

Welcome to :420: EarthGirl!

She sounds like she's going to be purty sweet. If you need any assistance with anything you've come to the right place :Namaste::passitleft:

Welcome Earthgirl to the 420 community. :byebye::byebye:
Congratulations on taking the plunge and starting your 1st indoor grow, it can be very rewarding.
May I suggest you start a journal and link it to your signature on the bottom of your posts so others can follow along on your adventures? It is also handy when or if you need assistance, the members of 420 can see what the plant is doing and kind of have a history of its life which makes diagnosing much easier.

Best of luck with your grow, if you ever need anything feel free to ask.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have to say I am bit nervous. This is my first indoor grow in coco. I dropped the pH of my water yesterday today 5.6. We have hardish water over in these parts. I am contemplating buying an EC meter. Seeing it's my first indoor grow I didn't want to invest a ton of money. Just using CFLs, a nice tent and GHs nutes. I will start a journal. I have photos from each week so far and I am keeping track of everything I do. My little bubble will be 3 weeks old on Thursday. It is growing daily. It is almost shocking to see it go. :)

I hope to become a part of this great community. The knowledge base is huge here. I was an outdoor grower when I lived in the PNW. Then moved back to the midwest and let it go for many years. I am back and happy to br at it again.

Peace!!!

Back
Top Bottom