Hello 420 Community! New grower here

Tomula

I was thinking about posting sth about me here, but did not have the time or right mindset to do it so here we go:
My name is Tom and I live in the Czech Republic. I am growing, smoking, reading about, baking (brownies) and voting for legalization of cannabis. I like almost any music that pleases my ears and brains :) I like the :420: Forum here as there are many many (a lot) helpfull and friendly ppl (99.9%) here. I have succesfuly learned the basics of this site and I am feeling pretty comfortable with it now. As of right now I am growing my first plant, feel free to comment. I like a good drink and food, especialy local beer and wine(nom nom) and I've started eating chillies recently (Habanero as my second, but if it doesnt burn twice it is not a good chilli!) If you are thinking or going to visit CZ i recommend beef sirloin in cream sauce (svíčková [sviːt͡ʃkɔvaː] in Czech, and dont forget to demand cranberries!). What I dont like is the BS coming from the mainstream mass media about everything important, the economy and war, green, healthy and kind (read a book instead). I dont like radical religious fanatics and groups (c'mon, no imaginary friend/s are worth dying for!). What i also dont like is that cannabis is decriminalized in CZ and the black market growing and flourishing like my plant (oh that bitter irony) so I've decided to grow my own and help a few ppl along the way. My aunt has multiple sclerosis, so I am trying to show her the benefits of the plant. Which reminds me there was an article about 100% legal no THC only CBD hash oil vaporizer- KanaVape: Czech/French project hitting the market in 15th of February. I will post about it in the Forum: Medical Marijuana Scientific Data --> Methods Of Use – E-Cigarettes. Ok that should be all for now, some new idea pops into my head I will post it here. Feel free to ask me about things. :thanks: and have a nice day/month/year/decade/century/life/yield! :peace:

Re: Hello 420 Community! New grower here.

:welcome: Tomula to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

I was thinking about posting sth about me here, but did not have the time or right mindset to do it so here we go:
My name is Tom and I live in the Czech Republic. I am growing, smoking, reading about, baking (brownies) and voting for legalization of cannabis. I like almost any music that pleases my ears and brains :) I like the :420: Forum here as there are many many (a lot) helpfull and friendly ppl (99.9%) here. I have succesfuly learned the basics of this site and I am feeling pretty comfortable with it now. As of right now I am growing my first plant, feel free to comment. I like a good drink and food, especialy local beer and wine(nom nom) and I've started eating chillies recently (Habanero as my second, but if it doesnt burn twice it is not a good chilli!) If you are thinking or going to visit CZ i recommend beef sirloin in cream sauce (svíčková [sviːt͡ʃkɔvaː] in Czech, and dont forget to demand cranberries!). What I dont like is the BS coming from the mainstream mass media about everything important, the economy and war, green, healthy and kind (read a book instead). I dont like radical religious fanatics and groups (c'mon, no imaginary friend/s are worth dying for!). What i also dont like is that cannabis is decriminalized in CZ and the black market growing and flourishing like my plant (oh that bitter irony) so I've decided to grow my own and help a few ppl along the way. My aunt has multiple sclerosis, so I am trying to show her the benefits of the plant. Which reminds me there was an article about 100% legal no THC only CBD hash oil vaporizer- KanaVape: Czech/French project hitting the market in 15th of February. I will post about it in the Forum: Medical Marijuana Scientific Data --> Methods Of Use – E-Cigarettes. Ok that should be all for now, some new idea pops into my head I will post it here. Feel free to ask me about things. :thanks: and have a nice day/month/year/decade/century/life/yield! :peace:

So I'm back here after a break.
I want to introduce myself again as I've changed a lot during that break. Where to start? I have lost 30 pounds (15kg), so I no longer have 2 chins. I don't eat any animal products. First as a let's try some new food, then I got it, all the cruelty and unsustainability of animal farming. So no more svíčková for me (although it was my last meaty supper) and I no longer wash it down with bear or wine. No more alcohol for me (thank you cannabis for that). I'm also taking break from cannabis. So I've done detox of my body and I feel amazing. I can go whole week with 4-6 hours of sleep a night no problem. I now know for sure that people are spiritual beings and the body is a vessel. I want to help everyone on the forum as growing is my hobby. I like to help people. I want to be farmer one day and grow the best fruits/veggies/weed around. All natural. Right now I'm gonna go to school to learn woodworking skills as I want to make things from hemp.
I'm aware of the chemtrails in the sky as those are new to me and you totally cannot miss them on the sky. I mean do planes really shut down and start up their engines in the middle of the flight? Am I too dumb to dismiss it as a contrail? Well, anyways- That's all new and I have new journal going, so you are welcome to come by. I love you all! :love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom