Hello 420 community

hydro1000

Well I'm not new to marijuana, I've been smoking and baking for some 20 + years.
I'm going to start with a story that happened 5 years ago, which really made me think of the medicinal purpose of marijuana. My Ex. who I was with for 15 years had an 11 year nephew who was diagnosed with a 1 inch tumor at the base of his brainstem. As this Tumor grew it was pushing on the optic nerve which caused a painfull headache when any lights where on. This little boy stayed in my spare bedroom for a month and a half with lights off, he never ate, his mom carried him 8 steps to the bathroom. We were watching a little boy who was active 2 months before quickly take a turn for the worst!
So here we are getting a biopsy done and within 2 weeks this malignant Tumor doubles in size, now 2 inches!!
Mom and dad of this little boy, a total mess, they finally realize their little boy is dying before their eyes.
So here's where I stepped in and gave my brother in-law about 30 hours of video which I collected from the net all about.......... Ya you guessed it "marijuana" and the stories of little kids, babies, adults who have all beat cancer with the use of marijuana butters and oils. This was a hard thing to do, convince two parents very straight up people that never used marijuana themselves, to give this illegal drug to their 11 year old.
I'm no doctor, I'm a journeyman welder but I was also watching a little boy die before my eyes, and to think this could happen to my kid, your kid or anyone's kid, I had to step in and say this to my brother inlaw " if this was my kid and someone gave me all this info about the great effects of marijuana, I would do it illegal or not, you are watching your little boy die".

Here comes the magic!!!!!!!

My brother inlaw agreed and asked how long to get and make this marijuana butter?? Yep you are right I had 1 pound of butter already made out of 2 ounces of green. 20 minutes later Brownies made. my brother in law took a half of one I had 2 lol. In the end I cut a single brownie into 8 small wedges and dad gave one small wedge to his son. This is the part that makes you cry. 35 min later this 11 yr. old who has been in my spare bedroom for over a month in the dark hasn't walked or done anything just listened to his mom read books to him. This little boy Walked out very slowly hanging on to the wall with dark sunglasses on and asked his mom for something to eat. The tears flowed from all poor mom was hysterical crying so was dad. They couldn't believe their eyes that their little boy walked out by himself! 35 minutes folks from brownie to wanting to be alive again.
6 weeks of brownies and Tumor shrank to 1 inch. Doctors never new but said to the dad whatever you are doing keep doing it. Doctors were amazed with the shrinkage of the Tumor. The Tumor stayed at one inch and then chemo for 4 months still Tumor at 1 inch. We continued with brownies during the chemo but the Tumor stayed. 2-3 months later they opened him up removed as much of the Tumor as they could, then radiation, and all the little boy could take.
It's 4 1/2 years and this little boy is cancer free!!!!!! I'm not sure if the marijuana helped or if just a miracle happened. But I believe in this magical plant and it should be available to all!!!!!!

Life is short enjoy it while you can!!

One other note: I have a buddy in Ontario Canada first name Peter. Again I would like to thank him and his connections for the free green during that time. Your a true friend!! You made me believe and I just passed it on!!!

Hi Hydro!

Welcome to 420! This place is a great place to connect with others and establish networks with seasoned growers and marijuana advocates.

Your story is very touching! I commend you for taking the time to research and present the information to your family. It certain changed some lives, miracle or not. Your efforts won't go unnoticed. It's not an easy task presenting marijuana to a family, especially a child, with the current stigma and negative connotations that surround the plant. So, hats off to you for taking that leap of unkowns to save a life. You're a hero.

I hope you make your stay here at 420 a long and comfortable one. The people here are a lot like yourself, incredibly inspiring and motivating. I think you'll fit in just right!

Not to mention, it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian in the yard :)

All the best and with love,

Thanks for the warm welcome pigeons420.
I would like to say I'm no hero. I cam across a lot of info in a very short period of time. And if wasn't for the knowledge of people, like everyone here sharing their stories, pictures, videos, journals etc. these people are the heros!!!!
I just did what anyone of you would do. Passing the info
Cheers!!!!

Hi Hydro. That story was very touching, as Pigeons said. I am so glad it has a happy ending. We will do absolutely anything to save our loved ones- and that nearly unstoppable power has done more than anything to make this herb legal I believe. Somewhere in this forum I noticed a thread asking people to submit cancer testimonial stories, if you find it and feel like putting this story in.
Welcome to 420. It's an awesome forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome pigeons420.
I would like to say I'm no hero. I cam across a lot of info in a very short period of time. And if wasn't for the knowledge of people, like everyone here sharing their stories, pictures, videos, journals etc. these people are the heros!!!!
I just did what anyone of you would do. Passing the info
Cheers!!!!

You're incredibly humble. Says a lot about you! Well, if there's anything you need. Let's us know! You're going to fit in here just great!

All the best my friend!

You will be hearing from me. Going to start getting my room ready for growing, I just moved so hoping in a few weeks I will be ready to go! Gonna go for 2 plants hoping pounders if all goes well. I will be posting pictures and journal for this one.
Thanks again for the welcome!!

Will do!! And peek away no problems there. This will be my first try at hydro, but feeling pretty confident. I've done my homework, got my 2 1000 watt air cooled hoods last week. Going with a controller that they use in farming barns to control air, water & temp. All in one box and thinking off making a automatic light raiser just in case things get a little warm under them. This is easily done with electric accuators that open and close hooked to a temp. probe hanging level with the tips of the plant.
It will be a few weeks to get this all hooked up. I will start a journal for this. Stay tuned.

Cool story about how you helped your nephew and his parents! Welcome to 420. I love it here. People are so nice and it's so nice to just be myself here and not have to hide this part of my life.

Cool story about how you helped your nephew and his parents! Welcome to 420. I love it here. People are so nice and it's so nice to just be myself here and not have to hide this part of my life.

Thanks HashOnlyGirl!! I helped because I could, and I believe in what this plant can do for people!!
You all would have done the same if in these shoes... Yes the people here are very nice and very informative, I find myself on here way more then I Should be. Lol.

You've found the place to be for mj use and education. Welcome to Hydro. You're gonna fit right in.

Thanks Rifleman this is the best site out there, enjoying every minute:peace:

Better late than never

Welcome to 420 Hydro1000
Never to late Mr. President :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom