Hello 420 I'm Woody from Minnesota

Welcome to 420 Magazine @iwant2fish
I see you’ve had plenty help and as you see everyone is ready to watch you do a journal. Sharing is caring. Like the name so I’m going to give you a fishing thread you can share your catches on 420 .

HERE is the fishing thread .

Will be looking forward for both grows and catches .

Welcome to 420 Magazine @iwant2fish
I see you’ve had plenty help and as you see everyone is ready to watch you do a journal. Sharing is caring. Like the name so I’m going to give you a fishing thread you can share your catches on 420 .

HERE is the fishing thread .

Will be looking forward for both grows and catches .
That’s awesome and I didn’t see that thread coming 👍

That’s awesome and I didn’t see that thread coming 👍
Also you get to see Rob the man that started 420 fishing with you. I know you’ll enjoy all of 420 . Just wished I was as lucky as you your state going legal , I’m stuck in Texas .

Also you get to see Rob the man that started 420 fishing with you. I know you’ll enjoy all of 420 . Just wished I was as lucky as you your state going legal , I’m stuck in Texas .
I spent some of my youth in Texas and still have family there. I must admit I have been rubbing it in a bit to my sister. The excitement and the weight being lifted is something I do hope you get to experience someday.

I must say I was already looking at the VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Basic Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80
as my starter kit.
Just had a look and that kit looks nice 👍🏽
Screenshot_20230607-081814.png
it

everything in there looks needed and I know thier high quality. Just needs at least two fans inside like to keep air moving around. Also I always have a temp/humidity controller which can control heaters/conditioning and humidifier/dehumidifier to Keep environment perfect..

You'd kill it with all that 👌🏽

I have a quick question. What kind of temperature and humidity increases can I expect once I place plants into my tent? I ask because once I set up my tent and start running baseline tests to see what I can maintain. I may believe i could keep my tent in the zone but once plants are added I may no longer be in my ideal conditions.

I must say I was already looking at the VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Basic Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80
as my starter kit.
That is the kit I started with, it's a great starter kit. You'll be upgrading to the AeroZesh+GrowHub soon, though, to make that a smart tent ;)

Ok so just expect an increase in humidity. I do have a humidifier and a dehumidifier so in theory I should be able to handle humidity fluctuations.
on a typical watering day, just think about how many gallons of water you pour in there. A lot of that water is expelled from the leaves as transpiration, and it has to go somewhere.

I don’t know if it’s enough time. I know I am in zone 4b, just North of the Twin Cities.
Not sure that it's enough time. You can certainly try though. You never know what the weather will be like late fall into early winter around here.

Welcome to 420 mag!

Fellow Minnesotan here.
I'm from south of the cities.
Zone 5b.

Woot a neighbor! The unpredictable weather is why I am concerned about trying outdoors Aug 1. I know I could be defiant and start early but I won’t be. I am very curious about what strains people like to grow outdoors up this way.
Sorry.
I can't help much with outdoor growing. I'm strictly inside due to current legality.

Some of the Kush,Skunk and Northern lights strains would do well up here.

They can handle a bit of the cooler weather coming on during late flower.

I am very excited about the new laws coming August, 1st. I thought I would drop and say hi! I have a micro grow under my belt. Thought it was many years ago. I chose to go hydro. I had a 400w HPS, changed bulb for flower. the seed of choice was DP Blueberry. Learned a lot from it, sorry no pics. Now it’s time to prepare for an organic legal indoor/outdoor home grow with LED. I have so many questions that i came here to find answers.
Welcome Minnesota Michigan here ✌️

Back
Top Bottom