Hello, 420 Magazine

Lemon Bombs

I'm currently living in Marietta, GA. I'm currently educating my self about the truth of cannabis and the reason why it's illegal. I would just like to thank my friend 'Korge Kanepi'. He's the one who introduced me into a new prospective of life and earth. I hope I get to learn way more incredible truth of cannabis and keep up today what is going on in the world. I also hope I'm welcome with warm open arms.

:ciao: High Lemon Bombs Nice to have you here. :welcome:
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine
You will enjoy looking through that Forum above.
We have a great place here, you will enjoy everywhere you turn.
Great Members, Family like... Fantastic information to help you in all parts Of use and understanding this Wonderful Plant. :yummy:
So grab a Comfortable seat and spend some time getting to know us and this Great Community We have here. :nomo:
Looking forwarding in hearing more from you in the forums.
See you around. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Hi Lemon Bombs, :welcome: to the friendliest 420 site on the net. Here at 420Magazine you'll find all the information you need and the current 420 news. That's why I joined 420 Mag, for the news. :grinjoint: If you have a question or need help contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Don't hope jump in and post. I'll see you around the forums. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom