Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

did you add the ph up straight to the tea or in the water before mixing in together? Hell, yeah I'll let Ya know when I'm flying up in the universe :hug:
I always go straight to the 5 gallon bucket (use 4 gallons water for 3 -5 gal pots) thats from my dehumidifier water.
1-10mls cal/mag
2-Then added 3cups banana tea
3-ph-up
Let it bubble for couple hours, then apply
Definitely have more color then last summer this time. Think its a combo ice, banana, bigger dehumidifier.

Made some cookies last night, not bad. Made it with fresh trim that was frozen about 24hrs. Used butter with a little olive oil..
Cheers bro

Ok 420 folks,
Think this round is a about done. Cleaned out my clone tent this morning and made cuts from lollipoping the girls.
Might cut/harvest tonight or tomorrow morning when folks go back to work if that makes any sense..lol

Flowering girls day 63

2- Wookie clones
2- Lavender Jack s

Happy Funday Sunday

Omg the ice torture on your girl!

You’re that guy aren’t you?!

Gaines Lover: *shows off pretty new negligée* let’s have a romantic night together…
Gaines: YES! Hang on babe, let me just get my ice, nipple clamps, handcuffs, hot wax, butt plug, neighbours goat and my gimp mask…

Omg the ice torture on your girl!

You’re that guy aren’t you?!

Gaines Lover: *shows off pretty new negligée* let’s have a romantic night together…
Gaines: YES! Hang on babe, let me just get my ice, nipple clamps, handcuffs, hot wax, butt plug, neighbours goat and my gimp mask…
I hope you're well my friend. So, outgoing fits my introvert..lol
Let me tell you Trala, my wife doesn't partake, hell she doesn't smoke, drink. But she lets me grow my girls, which she still in control..lol..She's Philippino and she definitely wares the pants, other then the bedroom..lol
Hope you are well my friend.

You are killing it brother :high-five: :drool:
Looks like a few hours work ahead of you there mate and I know what you mean about people going back to work, I try and do my work in the night or in the middle of the day saves any noses twitching :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Thanks brother, have my new cuts in my 2x2. Been cleaning all day for the transition. Bathroom is ready for harvest. Just need to move the dehumidifier closer to the adjacent room to maintain temps..
My neighbors are pretty close so timing is important to a certain degree on harvesting. Lol

Im loving your garden too bro.

So yesterday, i went a little crazy..lol
20220717_120948.jpg

Congrats on a wonderful and well earned harvest.
Appreciate that brother. My wife just bought the round drying rack. Know its not ideal but ran out of room. lol
Congratulations on the harvest!
Looks like an excellent yield!
Thanks Mel. Little rush job last night, so hard being delicate with the damn trellis. Just took it off for next round, i'll stake them later on.
Yes Brother!! Great work on the harvest :high-five: You definitely deserve that burn :lot-o-toke: My back would be hurting after all that work :rofl: Huge weight there and those colours :drool: I just cant get enough, loving it mate :green_heart: :passitleft:
Thanks brother
Back is on fire today from the harvest. @bluter has a great recipe on Topical medicine. Going to give it try from this trim.
Have a great day bro

I hope you're well my friend. So, outgoing fits my introvert..lol
Let me tell you Trala, my wife doesn't partake, hell she doesn't smoke, drink. But she lets me grow my girls, which she still in control..lol..She's Philippino and she definitely wares the pants, other then the bedroom..lol
Hope you are well my friend.
My wife wears the pants too, everything goes through her, and if it doesn't I'm in BIG trouble! x'D

I noticed there's a nail in the stem of the plant, what's that about, I've been seeing people do it, but not really saying why?

Also, that's a gargantuan harvest! WOWZA :party:

My wife wears the pants too, everything goes through her, and if it doesn't I'm in BIG trouble! x'D

I noticed there's a nail in the stem of the plant, what's that about, I've been seeing people do it, but not really saying why?

Also, that's a gargantuan harvest! WOWZA :party:

I hear you on the wife. lol..

Just trying to stress her out. It was done two days before the chop. Figure it couldn't hurt giving it a shot.
Good seeing you bro

Just trying to stress her out. It was done two days before the chop. Figure it couldn't hurt giving it a shot.
Good seeing you bro
Lil bit of experimenting never hurt anyone, especially when you're that close!

Sorry for not being around as much, I'm gonna be getting the Diploma I never got cause I dropped out (not really my choice, my mother was a single mom who worked her ass off, but that also meant she couldn't help me when I needed it the most.), then I'm gonna be going to community college for Biological Science(or whatever classes that'll get me transferred to do so), so I can get to a Uni, and then get my masters in Botany! All while trying to raise two kids (another in OCT( xD), and a full-time job, and growing my legally allowed 6 plants. The schedule is jam-packed, but I'll still try to be around more when it's possible!

Good seeing you bro
You can use nails in veg too for an effect similar to supercropping. Splitting the stem causes a 'knuckle' of sorts that leads to stronger stems etc.

You can use nails in veg too for an effect similar to supercropping. Splitting the stem causes a 'knuckle' of sorts that leads to stronger stems etc.
Thank You my Braddah, hope you are well my friend.
Ive knuckle out everything except main stem base. Makes since to start earlier before the flip to really maximize yield.
Maybe in the next couple of runs with clones.
This heat wave sucks trying to dry flowers indoors. Humidity perfect just can't get the temps under 70f degrees. Freaking summer, cheers brother

Thank You my Braddah, hope you are well my friend.
Ive knuckle out everything except main stem base. Makes since to start earlier before the flip to really maximize yield.
Maybe in the next couple of runs with clones.
This heat wave sucks trying to dry flowers indoors. Humidity perfect just can't get the temps under 70f degrees. Freaking summer, cheers brother
I feel ya! I've been battling heat at the end too. Stoked to hear how your girls turn out when they cure.

I feel ya! I've been battling heat at the end too. Stoked to hear how your girls turn out when they cure.
Thanks bro, turned off the Carb in the drying room and lowered temps by 2 degrees. Little risky but its rainy here today.
Have you ever dried in the fridge? Put a small amount in the fridge(1/2 zip) in a paper bag @45 f 48% rh.
Heard of great results but it takes a little longer. Im good with that if it enhances the flavor.
Cheers bro

Drying room is all over the place. Just lowered my humidifier because of the recent spike in rh. Its been the majority time 74/73 f degrees and 62%. Now we are having several thunderstorms..lol..
Really need a more consistent temp/humidity this time of year.
20220719_122151.jpg

New flowering girls in the 5x5. Took off the trellis this round and going bamboo sticks to mix things up.
Just a little update, hope everyone is feeling great
20220719_122106.jpg

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom