Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hope everyone is feeling great! Sorry about journals folks. Started trimming last night, didn't get a lot done. Today and tomorrow should be able all done.

We have new neighbors in our community. The wife is a counselor of the high school and husband is absolutely crazy. He has already bullied several neighbors with his loud mouth. Either wrong parking, or loud music. Etc.. Hes the king of assholes basically in the neighborhood.
This morning or yesterday he called animal rescue about picking up our Ferrell 2 cats , my wife and i have been taking care of the last 7 yrs. Dumb ass didn't realize it was private property, so not allowed.
Promised my wife i wouldn't say anything but this morning he got to me before my coffee. Scaring away our cats acting like a teenager.
So i went a little Cra Cra..lol..told him, if he comes back on my side of the tracts im going to drag is ass off this property.
Guess he got the point, almost wish i didn't do it because of my wife and son are here alone sometimes without me.
Not good energy, when i was looking him in the eye, something not right!
Appreciate the vent peeps!
I need to burn a little more..cheers
Oh no the neighbor from hell, fek.
Get security cams and stream him on YouTube, that might slow him down.
Or a big fence.
Sorry my friend, no one needs that.

Stay safe G.G.
Bill284 :cool:

You’re welcome.

Fridge drying has been a game changer for me. Like most of the aspects of growing, less is best.

The more you fuck about opening the fridge, opening bags the more unstable fridge temps become, I found anyway.

After about a week, I touch my bud. When it feels ‘oh my god I’ve fucking ruined it’ dry, I put it in a jar. Go back and check humidity reading, if it’s over 70% within a few hours, back in the fridge for 8 hours. I continue this till I get under 70%. Once under 70% I shake out to breathe twice a day till I hit 69%-64%. Once I hit those numbers I start my cure.
Is that the trick....not opening the fridge? I tried a small dorm fridge but it was icing in the inside from the humidity. I tried the next grow in my daily fridge that I tried not to open too much, but of course have to in order to eat and drink :) at first, I'd didn't like the fridge bud as much as the hang bud, but it really seems the fridge bud was WAY better in smell and taste after 6 months. It was me thinking of trying again

Oh no the neighbor from hell, fek.
Get security cams and stream him on YouTube, that might slow him down.
Or a big fence.
Sorry my friend, no one needs that.

Stay safe G.G.
Thanks brother, my wife just ordered one for the front and back of the house. Just dont trust this dude!
Is that the trick....not opening the fridge? I tried a small dorm fridge but it was icing in the inside from the humidity. I tried the next grow in my daily fridge that I tried not to open too much, but of course have to in order to eat and drink :) at first, I'd didn't like the fridge bud as much as the hang bud, but it really seems the fridge bud was WAY better in smell and taste after 6 months. It was me thinking of trying again
This is my first time drying it in the fridge Tim, ive opened it twice in 6 days. I took out a small piece to compare it to the rest in the drying room.
20220723_105157.jpg

The top bud has more color and smells all around better.
"Sounds crazy, but seems the fridge also retained the weight " compared the the other nug in the drying room.

@Trala , thank you for the fridge tip. It seems my drying flower 71f 62 humidity loosing too much color with that temp. Winter time no problems. I have spare refrigerator in the garage. We only use the freezer side, which makes sense to use the refrigerator since nobody opens it.
@Bill284 is that why im loosing color because my temps too high @71f ?

Mornin Gainesville, sorry about the neighbor... I've never had a neighbor act like that and honestly probably a good thing :laugh: I'd prolly be on the news for something ridiculous like cling wrapping his entire house in the middle of the night...can get 3000ft for about $20 lol.

But Interesting on the fridge drying.... And you said it's retaining more of it's weight? When your all said and dried I'm curious to see what the evap percentage is between the two methods.... I know regular drying you lose about %70 on average.

@Trala , thank you for the fridge tip. It seems my drying flower 71f 62 humidity loosing too much color with that temp. Winter time no problems. I have spare refrigerator in the garage. We only use the freezer side, which makes sense to use the refrigerator since nobody opens it.
@Bill284 is that why im loosing color because my temps too high @71f ?
Buds naturally loose some color during dry and cure.
But 71 seems high.
I aim for 60/60 but still loose some color.

Stay safe

@HappyHazmat88 Yeah bro, hes that dude..i have to walk past his house to get my car. So he might say something, all good, im his "huckleberry ". I just need to chill before leaving..lol

Yeah, it seemed the top bud retained little more weight. I just finished a bowl and it was tasty, seems more dense too. The bottom nug not so much hanging upside down.
Embarrassing doing it this long and finding out

@HappyHazmat88 Yeah bro, hes that dude..i have to walk past his house to get my car. So he might say something, all good, im his "huckleberry ". I just need to chill before leaving..lol

Yeah, it seemed the top bud retained little more weight. I just finished a bowl and it was tasty, seems more dense too. The bottom nug not so much hanging upside down.
Embarrassing doing it this long and finding out
I get that try to avoid him if possible but if you must interact with him just make him truly believe your out of your mind and bonkers.... Like if he walks up and tries to say something....ignore him at first.... And then whisper to him "wait.....you can see me?".. should be enough to keep him from chatting at least :laugh: .

But don't be embarrassed there's still new methods and techniques coming out that I'm sure most of us haven't even heard of yet.... I'll watch you do it and see how it goes and then I may split my harvest...half in fridge...half hang dry.

7 days of 11/13.
The fucking temps jumped up a lot taking out 2 plants in the 5x5. Been around 78-80d f. Without 2 plants it went up 8 degrees..crazy!
Whats great about the wookie it has very strong branching, so no need for support later on hopefully.
Hope everyone feeling great.
20220725_134009.jpg

Half way through trim jail, really like these flowers but might put the majority in the fridge next rotation.
20220725_134107.jpg

20220725_134050.jpg

Should hit 3, biggest one has been 2.5.
Cheers folks

Good morning Gaines :)

Your plants really do look so super healthy! Mine always go okay in the heat, just as long as they are out of the line of fire when it comes to my direct Queensland sunbeams. It’s the humidity that can cause me bud rot grief.

Looks like your grow net is exploding with bud too.

Time to get some more seeds in bruv ;)

7 days of 11/13.
The fucking temps jumped up a lot taking out 2 plants in the 5x5. Been around 78-80d f. Without 2 plants it went up 8 degrees..crazy!
Whats great about the wookie it has very strong branching, so no need for support later on hopefully.
20220725_134009.jpg

Half way through trim jail, really like these flowers but might put the majority in the fridge next rotation.
20220725_134107.jpg

20220725_134050.jpg

Cheers folks
Killah work my dude.

7 days of 11/13.
20220725_134009.jpg

20220725_134107.jpg

20220725_134050.jpg

Cheers folks
That's a hell of a pile of buds, WoW.:adore:

Stay safe

Nowhere near 3, probably closer to 35, just eyeballing it.
3 days of trim thought there was couple extra, clearly not the case. That what you have to love about this growing. Never know what to expect!
Hope everyone feeling great, going to grab a little RSO out of the feezer.
Probably have 3 zips of larf.
20220726_154908.jpg

Dont look at those dates on jar, thought it was a good idea at the time..lol

Nowhere near 3, probably closer to 35, just eyeballing it.
3 days of trim thought there was couple extra, clearly not the case. That what you have to love about this growing. Never know what to expect!
Hope everyone feeling great, going to grab a little RSO out of the feezer.
Probably have 3 zips of larf.
20220726_154908.jpg

Dont look at those dates on jar, thought it was a good idea at the time..lol
I'm must be doing something wrong, I don't even have one jar full O_O

I'm must be doing something wrong, I don't even have one jar full O_O
Brother, just flip when canopy is covered the area youre growing. Yes, it takes a extra 2 or 3 weeks but double the flowers, if not triple!
Trick is vegging longer when theyre in 1 gallon. Yes, its harder to grow when they are established in the 1 gal, but 2 weeks transplanted in finals before the flip get a extra set of scissors due to the wait.
Dont flip until canopy is filled out in veg

Brother, just flip when canopy is covered the area youre growing. Yes, it takes a extra 2 or 3 weeks but double the flowers, if not triple!
Trick is vegging longer when theyre in 1 gallon. Yes, its harder to grow when they are established in the 1 gal, but 2 weeks transplanted in finals before the flip get a extra set of scissors due to the wait.
Dont flip until canopy is filled out in veg
I got my babies in 7 gal air pots, they just seemed to stop growing as much as they used to, I did some root accelerator and super thrive, you can tell they liked it, just not getting the point where I'm even ready to flip yet.

Plus I think I'm gonna let Nemo's fin grow out a bit as well since she's got some weird interesting growth patterns. xD

I got my babies in 7 gal air pots, they just seemed to stop growing as much as they used to, I did some root accelerator and super thrive, you can tell they liked it, just not getting the point where I'm even ready to flip yet.

Plus I think I'm gonna let Nemo's fin grow out a bit as well since she's got some weird interesting growth patterns. xD
When they stop growing after transplant, i usually let them do their thing for at least couple of weeks. If youre hitting her with all nutrients, even organics. A good just plain watering balance things with the plant.
No runoff with organics, but with salts extremely important to have 20%.

Im sure you will kill it my friend, that nug you have is incredible.
Cheers bro

Back
Top Bottom