Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hello folks,

17 days of 11/13
Just started feedings with Remo nutes! Totally stoked about using them.:roorrip:

Cleaned up some fans on top of them this morning to breathe better. So, probably wont touch her again.
Hope everyone feeling great!
20220804_105335.jpg

They come up past my chubby stomach there. So about 5.5 feet tall..lol
20220804_105635.jpg

Built little cardboard fort for my homie from Remo box.
Cheers
20220804_085822.jpg

She looks just perfect!

That green bruv. You are definitely a great advertisement for your chosen nutes. She is on fleek.

Your cat looks like she’s just burned one, or she doesn’t trust you and is sleeping with one eye open. Lolllllll

Well I can see that cat in the box.
Look forward to solid results with @Remo Nutrients :thumb:
Probably the best overall nutrients I've utilized for cannabis.

I own too many shares of Hydrofarm, so I mostly use Roots Organics.
Thanks brother! Im all over the Remo nutes! Ive been watching him smoke out with friends, really cool Kat. Using it now in flower since im almost out of my gh maxi nutes.
Really excited to use this product!
She looks just perfect!

That green bruv. You are definitely a great advertisement for your chosen nutes. She is on fleek.

Your cat looks like she’s just burned one, or she doesn’t trust you and is sleeping with one eye open. Lolllllll
I grew up with Dogs, my wife is more of a cat person, but homie follows me around everywhere so he made me a cat dude!
Yeah, he doesn't know what to expect from my crazy ass, don't blame him for keeping one eye open..lol..love u homie, hope you are well my friend!
20220730_110905.jpg

Thank you Geoflora for the package, really nice of you guys.
20220807_103454.jpg

Thanks brother! Im all over the Remo nutes! Ive been watching him smoke out with friends, really cool Kat. Using it now in flower since im almost out of my gh maxi nutes.
Really excited to use this product!

I grew up with Dogs, my wife is more of a cat person, but homie follows me around everywhere so he made me a cat dude!
Yeah, he doesn't know what to expect from my crazy ass, don't blame him for keeping one eye open..lol..love u homie, hope you are well my friend!
20220730_110905.jpg

Thank you Geoflora for the package, really nice of you guys.
Such a cute kitty.:love:
Got to love @GeoFlora Nutrients .:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

21 days of 11/13
Ive run 11/13 few times before. Think it matures the flowers a little quicker but some strains really lose yield depending veg times.
Just gave them this week remo nutes, remo nutes, plain cal/mag ph water,.
This time going feed, feed, feed, water.
With just that one watering they lighten up on me a bit.
Just a learning curve using new nutrients!
Cheers folks
20220808_180711.jpg

20220808_180704.jpg
20220808_180658.jpg

New seedling looks like a genetic mutation
20220808_180755.jpg

21 days of 11/13
Ive run 11/13 few times before. Think it matures the flowers a little quicker but some strains really lose yield depending veg times.
Just gave them this week remo nutes, remo nutes, plain cal/mag ph water,.
This time going feed, feed, feed, water.
With just that one watering they lighten up on me a bit.
Just a learning curve using new nutrients!
Cheers folks
20220808_180711.jpg

20220808_180704.jpg
20220808_180658.jpg

New seedling looks like a genetic mutation
20220808_180755.jpg
Beautiful bud shots, camera or phone?
I need someway to take decent pics like that.:welldone:
And the garden WoW. :yahoo:
Buds galore.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We both have babies a similar age :)
It looks like it..
i was thinking about tossing that one out. This is one ugly baby for sure.lol
20220809_070454.jpg

Beautiful bud shots, camera or phone?
I need someway to take decent pics like that.:welldone:
And the garden WoW. :yahoo:
Buds galore.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill,
Its my Android phone.

Looking sweet bruva! Those are going to be some pretty ladies! That mutant may turn out to be one of the finest plants you have ever grown :morenutes: ugly duckling at all that :laugh: :green_heart: :passitleft:
Thanks bro, im just talking shit! LOL I cant throw the mutant out. Going to be interesting to see how she grows.
Cheers bro

Thanks bro, im just talking shit! LOL I cant throw the mutant out. Going to be interesting to see how she grows.
Cheers bro
Me too :laugh: I just had a quick look and I think that mutation is called Whorled Phyllotaxy not a bad thing at all and there are reports of higher yields :headbanger:

Me too :laugh: I just had a quick look and I think that mutation is called Whorled Phyllotaxy not a bad thing at all and there are reports of higher yields :headbanger:
Nice bro, appreciate it. Im going to take a look as well. Ive never had one before.

So, i dried these flowers for about 11 days and put them in jars, burped them couple times. Here they're 2 weeks in the jar
Field Trip
20220809_110708.jpg
20220809_110646.jpg

Wookie, which is my favorite smoke so far
20220809_110452.jpg

20220809_105739.jpg

Cheers
Professional trim job on lovely buds. :welldone:
Beautiful. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So, i dried these flowers for about 11 days and put them in jars, burped them couple times. Here they're 2 weeks in the jar
Field Trip
20220809_110708.jpg
20220809_110646.jpg

Wookie, which is my favorite smoke so far
20220809_110452.jpg

20220809_105739.jpg

Cheers
Is it normal for your weed not to turn that orange/brown hue, when you cure it? These look AMAZING, and almost as if you cobbed them! Better than anything I've ever seen on a dispensary shelf!
IMG_3454.png

For reference, my buds just look wayyyy lighter green, not so orange/brown

Professional trim job on lovely buds. :welldone:
Beautiful. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks brother! I try sometimes..lol..
Is it normal for your weed not to turn that orange/brown hue, when you cure it? These look AMAZING, and almost as if you cobbed them! Better than anything I've ever seen on a dispensary shelf!
Thanks brother! Think mine flowers have maybe a unappealing darker brown look and can't figure out how to correct it to be honest.
She smokin through bro, just a different art drying/curing that im zoning in on bro.
Good seeing you homie

Thanks brother! I try sometimes..lol..

Thanks brother! Think mine flowers have maybe a unappealing darker brown look and can't figure out how to correct it to be honest.
She smokin through bro, just a different art drying/curing that im zoning in on bro.
Good seeing you homie
I actually thought it was a good thing I noticed a few other people getting this color after their cure, I was actually wondering if I was doing something wrong, not you! xD
I thought wow, you've got a cobbed quality cure out of a jar, that's gotta be some killer bud you have there, bro!

Back
Top Bottom