Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Getting ready to go for my morning run. Wanted to appreciate you always posting, you always put a smile on my face! Thank You for that.
Oh a morning run you say?

That sounds fucking awful invigorating! I personally choose not to run, I mean if there was a zombie behind me I’d do my best to try and get a bit of jog on, but I’m not built for speed.

And thank you for thanking me lolllling!

Oh a morning run you say?

That sounds fucking awful invigorating! I personally choose not to run, I mean if there was a zombie behind me I’d do my best to try and get a bit of jog on, but I’m not built for speed.

And thank you for thanking me lolllling!
Lol. @49 im not really running, kinda speed walk, but you can't really speed walk here in the south because folks think youre up to no good..lol.

42 days in flower
Although this blueberry might not be my most frosty plant she stinks of rotten fruit imo. Really like these genetics. Hopefully, harvest at the end of the month she will turn out.
Hope everyone feeling great tonight! Cheers folks here's some pics
Blueberry
20221203_203051.jpg

20221203_203043.jpg

20221203_203019.jpg

Only feeding her 600ppms, she really picky and kicking my ass..lol

Lavender Jack
She is special smoke just small yield
20221203_203033.jpg

Group shot of 5x5
20221203_203007.jpg

4x2 not really the best rotation but these will go into 5x5 at the end of month except the solo cup
Kinda cluttered
20221203_203131.jpg

Cheers folks hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lol. @49 im not really running, kinda speed walk, but you can't really speed walk here in the south because folks think youre up to no good..lol.

Omg! Are you from the proper South? Like Jethro Clampett sounding sound?

Coz I can tell you a story about a man named Jed!

Hi GG. Really super looking girls all the way around. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder.

Omg! Are you from the proper South? Like Jethro Clampett sounding sound?

Coz I can tell you a story about a man named Jed!
Thats hilarious! lol. Grew up in Gville and surfed in Fla near Ormond beach the majority time, spark it up and we would drive all the way down to sebastian in the early 90s, great times. Or just ride my dirt bike. No big trucks or eating pork for me..lol
Alot of us dont have "southern draws" talking, because all of the Yankees moving down here. lol which is nice to have balance..
Im not really from the "Woods" , more coastal beach brother.
Looking good dude!
Thanks brother! Good to see you. We need to get together soon and burn one. Hope you and family are well.
Hi GG. Really super looking girls all the way around. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder.
Thanks Fred. Appreciate that brother. Still couple weeks or more until harvest but jars getting low..lol

Thats hilarious! lol. Grew up in Gville and surfed in Fla near Ormond beach the majority time, spark it up and we would drive all the way down to sebastian in the early 90s, great times. Or just ride my dirt bike. No big trucks or eating pork for me..lol
Alot of us dont have "southern draws" talking, because all of the Yankees moving down here. lol which is nice to have balance..
So no where close to the sound of a deliverance type tune aye?

No Aunty Mum and Uncle Dad for you.

L O L L I N G !

We call our inbred Deep South, Tasmania.

Lots of jokes about it. This is my favourite, hopefully I don’t fuck the punchline lol

What do you call a Tassie girl who can run faster than her dad and her brothers?
A virgin

Beautiful colours, and frosting up nicely!
Thanks brother! Been lowering the ppms, this blueberry is coming down quickly compared to the other pheno.
Ppms are around 300 last week, this week just water and made some banana tea to finish them out. Lavendar jack still feeding. Hopefully more colors coming soon.
Hope you are doing well!
Cheers

Thanks Dust. Hope you are doing well buddy.

Thank You Trala! ❤

Appreciate it Stone. Loving the smells coming out of the tent.

Have a great day folks!
Just growing weed my friend

On this Banana Tea thats been on the kitchen table fermenting about 4 days now, i need to strain it first.
I plan to give them a cup of tea per gallon of water. Im also going to ph balance it as well.
Anybody else doing tea at fhe end of flowering ?
Just going to do it, think im in my head too much sometimes..lol

All plants have been given ph water this week and finish with tea.
Any insight would be appreciated! @bluter
Cheers folks

Good Morning 420 family! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Its rainy here this morning with humidity high. Always battling RH.

48 days of flower. Tomorrow i need to strain the Banana tea and use 1 cup/gal of water. Its been closed up 4 days and it smells good.
Im just going to give them half gallon per plant, don't want any runoff to see how they respond.
Heres some pics, cheers folks!
20221210_093303.jpg

Blueberry

Lavender Jack

Thanks brother! Good to see you. We need to get together soon and burn one. Hope you and family are well.

Thanks Fred. Appreciate that brother. Still couple weeks or more until harvest but jars getting low..lol
A East Coaster yeah? I lived on the West Coast. Madeira Beach , great beaches and fishing. Go Gator’s! CL🍀

A East Coaster yeah? I lived on the West Coast. Madeira Beach , great beaches and fishing. Go Gator’s! CL🍀
Hey CL!
Nice, i know Madeira beach. It is great fishing on the West Coast. We use to catch alot of Snook down in Inglewood. Surfed west coast, fished east coast..lol
Yes, Im a big Gator fan, although football been struggling.
Cheers bud

Hey CL!
Nice, i know Madeira beach. It is great fishing on the West Coast. We use to catch alot of Snook down in Inglewood. Surfed west coast, fished east coast..lol
Yes, Im a big Gator fan, although football been struggling.
Cheers bud
I loved Snook fishing I even went when it opened in February, my biggest was 491/2”. Me and my girlfriend ate it twice a day for a week. The fillets were so thick I had to cut them in two. And we still ended up freezing some. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom