Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hello,

Going to document this grow the best I can. Been going since 2008 for personal medicine for several health reasons.
Here we go:
Strains- 4 clones of original diesel Haze, 2 clones of Orange &Mango and 4 blueberries.
Tents- 2x2 4x2 and a 5x5 with carbs

Lights- Mammoth 800w for 5x5 and budgetled and timber for Veg

Nutrients- first time going GH, always grown organic so this is new territory for me. Pretty much reason why i want to document this grow to keep me on task..lol.
Going to veg these girls little longer before the flip.
Hope everyone has a great night
@Backlipslide Jump in anytime brother
20211020_211533.jpg

Hello,

Going to document this grow the best I can. Been going since 2008 for personal medicine for several health reasons.
Here we go:
Strains- 4 clones of original diesel Haze, 2 clones of Orange &Mango and 4 blueberries.

Nutrients- first time going GH, always grown organic so this is new territory for me. Pretty much reason why i want to document this grow to keep me on task..lol.
20211020_211533.jpg
Very nice. Now that is a good looking and happy set of plants. Thanks @GainesvilleGreen for sharing the pics and looking forward to your documenting the continued growth.
garybo

Very nice. Now that is a good looking and happy set of plants. Thanks @GainesvilleGreen for sharing the pics and looking forward to your documenting the continued growth.
garybo

Thanks for the reply brother :passitleft:
Appreciate the compliment, I probably should have pick a faster indica on this synthetic grow but i love some Sativa lean flowers. Couple these strains are 10-12 weekers. Hopefully, its smooth sailing..lol

Just stopped in too see how you are doing.

Looks great, :welldone:

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks Tok.:high-five: appreciate you stopping by. 420mag sounds like the right spot for me. Everybody seems really cool. Cheers bro

Go GainsvilleGreen! Looking good!
Appreciate that brother:high-five: and thank you for the reply.
I didn't want to buy 5gal fabric because i had all these 7s from organic grow. Thought i could fold 3rd down on these 7s. So really 5 gallons. Feed one plant gallon water with nutrients and barely got any runoff. ( im looking for 20% )I probably should have folded half way. 9 plants, 9 gallons is alot of work especially since i filter my water.
Oh well, sorry for the rant, i have alot of work ahead of me..lol
Oh, course the 2 plants in the middle are 3gal plastic.
Cheers bro, thanks for stopping by

I normally run 4 10s supersoil. So any advice would be great. Thought it would be easier for my back messing with smaller pot size. Thats why i made the switch. Love organic, no doubt.
Im just using Lucas old formula. 5ml mico 10 mls bloom with a little floralicious.
Any advice would greatly be appreciated

Appreciate that brother:high-five: and thank you for the reply.
I didn't want to buy 5gal fabric because i had all these 7s from organic grow. Thought i could fold 3rd down on these 7s. So really 5 gallons. Feed one plant gallon water with nutrients and barely got any runoff. ( im looking for 20% )I probably should have folded half way. 9 plants, 9 gallons is alot of work especially since i filter my water.
Oh well, sorry for the rant, i have alot of work ahead of me..lol
Oh, course the 2 plants in the middle are 3gal plastic.
Cheers bro, thanks for stopping by
That's the way to make it happen Gaines! When you say you filter your water, do you mean you make ro water?

I grow in LOS and have been testing pot sizes in my tents. I'm finding 10's best and will use 5's but 7 is better. Haven't done much with nutes so not much help there. Sounds good and fun!

That's the way to make it happen Gaines! When you say you filter your water, do you mean you make ro water?

I grow in LOS and have been testing pot sizes in my tents. I'm finding 10's best and will use 5's but 7 is better. Haven't done much with nutes so not much help there. Sounds good and fun!
Thanks Stone,
I run my tap water thru my Berkey filter. Usually it filters @ 35ppm and 7.5 ph. Add all my nutrients and brings it down 6.2.
Cheers bud and have a great weekend

Hello,

Here we go:

20211020_211533.jpg
Looks good so far Amigo.
:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

Appreciate that Bill, hope you can pull up a seat and hang out for the show:passitleft:
I'll do my best to keep up.
How is your fire suppression situation.
Better safe than sorry.
Stay safe.
Bill

I'll do my best to keep up.
How is your fire suppression situation.
Better safe than sorry.
Stay safe.
Bill
Holy cow Bill, glad you are ok from looks of that fire.
Great question on fire safety, I believe im in pretty good shape but ill double check with your attachment.
Thanks for giving me a heads up, pretty serious.

These are the Moms for my clones. I took 2 clones off each plant.

Original Sour Diesel Haze Pheno #1
Short, better trich production. Etc
20211023_191451.jpg

Original Sour Diesel Haze Pheno #2 taller, bigger node spacing. Trichs are normal but she could turn out being more Sativa lean
20211023_191428.jpg

Orange & Mango only one seed to select from. Really like her but she is pretty short compared to the others. Definitely, going to smoke the flower before making any decisions.
20211023_191443.jpg

Took 2 clones of her as well.
25 days on 11/13

Couple good looking moms there. Some pretty thin leaves. Have you smoked any yet?
Thanks Nev, No, I haven't smoked any of the Original Diesel Haze yet.
First time running Diesel with Haze in it.
Smoked/grew alot East Coast Sour D clone though.

Back
Top Bottom