Hello 420

Tgb7283

Been reading several blogs as a guest for awhile now. Have learned alot...thanks to you all. Still have much to learn. Haven't started any operations yet, still in the research phase. Looking forward to interacting and learning. Primary plan is to convert an outdoor shed, aprox 8x10 in size to a grow room. Will try to keep the questions one at a time but at this point I have lots of questions. Main research topic for now has been lighting. Leaning towards to led, something along the line of the marshydro 600. Primary concerns being, purchase price, coverage area, and operating expence. I live in a very warm climate so heat is a concern. Am willing to install a small ac if necessary, which it would be for the summer months. Once again, greetings to everyone, and thanks for what I have already learned from your various posts. I'm just an old hippie who has been out of the game for 30+ years due to employment related drug testing. Soon to retire...at least within a couple of years...hopefully sooner.

Welcome TGB
I know exactly how you feel. like you I was out of the game for 30 years myself and got back into it when Oregon went legal but I still have to deal with random drug testing. I got very lucky and my boss lets me know in advance when they will be doing randoms on me and asks if it would be better if he held off on mine for a week or two. I can not wait until it is legal everywhere. 5 years to retirement for me but hopefully sooner depends on the wife.

Good Morning and welcome to 420 Tgb7283 :welcome:
It is a great community to learn and make new friends on the same road as you have already seen.
Wishing you the best of luck when you get to start your 1st grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

I see you are getting your Lighting questions answered over in the Mars Hydro thread. :thumb:
I will jump over on your Appears Not All Cannabis Is The Same thread and contribute some information.

Have a great day and again :welcome: to :420:

Back
Top Bottom