Hello 420

HalfOrange

Hi 420

I´ve been soaking in the info in the forums for a few weeks now and I went and ordered some seeds for a little balcony experiment.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here who has worked on making so much information available, it´s really helped.

I´m a long-term toker but a few years back I was diagnosed with Crohn´s , which is ok if its in "remission" but horribly painful when it flares up. I´ve found MJ to be the only thing that helps cope with the pain other than a trip to the emergency room. (Right now I´m fine)

I´m located in Northern Spain and I´ll be growing on the balcony. Its technically illegal here but the law is relaxed as far as personal use is concerned. I´ve been told that up to 5 plants should be ok, more than that and you need to be stealthy.

The seeds I ordered were Top44 and Big Bud from Nirvana. I´ll have a go at keeping a picture journal if anyone is interested.

Thanks for reading.

Slainte to my irish friends
y recuerdos a los vascos tambien!

Welcome HalfOrange to 420. Good move on wanting to grow your own. Several amongst us here from that neck of the woods.
Pics help many here including yourself to keep your grow supported in many ways and assist you along the paths.

High

Welcome to 420 Magzine :welcome:

It's a great thing the Spanish government has starting in lessening the penalties for the plant lovers. The rest of the world should take a cue from Spain's actions.

Hi JudiA
as in Orangemen?
not in the slightest, I´m not religious and anyway, even if I was, those guys are a bad example to us all.
The nick comes from a spanish expression meaning soulmate.

7 ops is truly scary, there should be prizes for going through that many. Ive been under the knife once and it was a scary experience. My girlfriend told me afterwards that she overheard a nurse who came out of the surgery saying she´d never seen anything like it. That was a few years ago and Ive been ok since.

Thanks for mentioning the forums but Im a lazy ass at heart, I barely keep up with the few I already lurk in (like here ;) )

High and welcome to the 420 community.

I'm sorry to hear of your battle with Chron's disease. My dearest friend also suffers from Chron's. Please make sure to stop by this thread, if would be so helpful to so many for you to tell your story. Best wishes to you.
Crohn's Disease

Peace and mmj:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom