Hello 420'ers

MadVapper

been lurking for a few days figured I'd register this place looks like a great community, so much info here, been reading for days. I do not grow nor have I ever but it does look like a lot of fun! I've used cannabis for years for migraine headaches & lack of appetite, mostly used bowls for my medicine until I recently got the Evo cloud vaporizer... WOW is all I can say .. I LOVE this thing my bowl days are over. strictly vapors for me.. this thing spoils you .. bad news because medical grade is so hard to find for me and it tastes soooo good in the vaporizer.. unfortunately no medical in my state :( living illegal is so scary..

We here at :420: would like to :welcome: MadVapper. We are glad that you are here. New Member Start Links has many very good links to some things you may be interested in. Also Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to ask questions or look for answers. I like vaping better than smoking. Many of us have been underground users and growers for years. We completely understand paranoia due to the archaic laws in place in most of the world. We desire to spread the truth about cannabis and hemp globally. The benefits to be derived are many. Look around and if you have questions just ask. :Namaste:

:welcome:Elliot :48 , you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

Feel free t drop by my "yard" and say hello, the link is below, take a peek at Fluxy Lady, some unique pics and shares of a

grow style that has produced many award winning plants here at 420. I bought a VAPIR N02, it works best plugged in, but it is also portable/batt op. I'd give it a 7

Enjoy the site, this 420 site is a wonderful place! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom