Hello 420Mag! Regards from the Pacific

Mondstern

Greetings to all fellow 420Mag Fans!

I have been lurking around this forum since the beginning of 2016. Lots of reading have been done. So much to discover still.

I just yesterday decided to start a thread. And obviously it has to start with A Grow Journal and an Introduction thread. Hehe. At some point, you simply have to practice the knowledge you have gained, right?

You can check for my very first grow journal here: Mondstern's First Official Attempt - Outdoor Indoor Hybrid Environment- Newbie 2016

So, a little about me: Located close to equator, been smoking since college and I am pretty sure never gonna stop. Decided to supply myself instead of consuming the crappy local supply. No one is cultivating it the right way. We consume mostly hermies buds over here. A very sad fact.

So there you go :) Let's do this!

Well, it's about time you stepped out of the shadows! :laughtwo: Let me be the first to congratulate you on starting your first grow journal and for taking matters into your own hands and supplying yourself with better cannabis. :bravo:

You'd think that, having the equatorial environment, they could surely grow a finer quality??? It's because of prohibition. Ok. Sometimes I can be dense. Let me check out this grow journal.

:welcome::420:
I'm glad you decided to share your grow with the great people at 420 magazine. Any questionsfeel free to ask away. There is a lot of knowledgeable people here that are more then willing to help you out along the if you ever need assistance. Thanks for sharing.

Hi SweetSue, I have also visited your journal. Good job there. There are suddenly alot of journals this time around. So much fun reading them all.

Yes it is because of the prohibition and these farmers do not care about any feedback because obviously it doesnt get passed back to them. So cultivation has been only farming the wild hermies field of cannabis. Environment is actually very supportive for cannabis plants.

I went to school in europe, so obviously I was disappointed with the situation over here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Snid, I also have read alot of your journals. Damn, so many persons on this site to lookup to. These journals hook me up to read as if it were thriller novels. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hey, hey, and welcome, hope ypu enjoy your stay :)

Hahahahaha i know what you mean by hermy buds hahahaha or even people who grow and dont bother to throw out males...polen, polen everywhere...Every time i buy some here i smoke more seeds than weeds hahahaha, think i could start a farm with what i picked out so far ;)

Well sad fact of life is that its not always easy to get your hands on fem seeds :( If you live in a country where its strictly illegal to grow, smoke, posses(seeds or bud product), you have to be crafty take a chance and cut the loses with regulars. Sure you can order some from abroad via reputable seed bank, but is it worth getting them discovered and landing you with a great punishment?(so i guess it comes to personal preference)
Speaking for my self, i got 2 fem 2 regular(1 regular died at the start) but just because someone i know very little about said they were fem, can i really trust it? :)

In my case it is more a story of being quite pricey and i waster plenty because i overestimated myself haha. If youd like to buy fem seeds from these shops, I can testify that Nirvana and ACE are amazing with their packages. You just have to have faith having packages sent untrackable. I am of the belief that trackable shipping definitely makes it all a moo point with all the stealth youd like to have.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom