Hello 420Mag

I don't hunt deer too much anymore. I got into elk hunting in Idaho back in 84' and I gotta say not much can compare with elk hunting. But man I love seeing any wild game! Nice pics!

My dream hunt is Elk maybe one day would love to see and hear one from up close in the wild
I almost got run over by one out in the wild. Got within 5 feet of me before he smelled/saw me and bolted!

Lol yea thats the thrill man you or him. Interns you start to respect these animals that it may be deer or Elk. in the picture of the male standing he must be 10 feet on 2 leg and when they hit each other with there legs like that can realy damage a human imagine antlers

I'm still waiting on JWB what filter did hes use on those pictures whats camera seting
Wow ..that thread really took a turn..lol :) , I had to check and make sure I didn't post in the wrong thread..haha.

@ K.puff&stuff ' I have a Canon Rebel T6 with a 50mm lens. I think I keep the ISO at 100-200 no flash or very little with a black back drop and under an old t5 for light.

Quebec Canada up north still snowing here snow storm coming Wednesday. I saw you start in the grow journal basement grow. will look into your grow journal. Still need to find out how you took those pictures

Back
Top Bottom