Hello 420Magazine Community

SebastianDoingBotany

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this community and also just in the beginning steps of my 1st grow. My goal in joining this community is meet other growers like myself and share my own grows via YouTube. I want to become a Grow Master and with the help of everyone this can be achieved in due time.

Sincerly,
Sebastian Doing Botany

Welcome Sebastian, looking forward to your first journal. Here's a link to help get you started.
Helpful Links For New Members

Dear Pennywise,

Thank you for linking me to all that info much need. People like yourself are so much help to me and what I am trying to do. I'm a nobody from a no where places just trying to grow the best medicine. I want to one day travel the world in my quest to become a Grow Master. Please I want to stay in constant contact with you and will be following you to touch base on what we enjoy doing. Such an amazing pleasure finding people that are willing to help me, I might have a voice of a lion but my body is not what it used to be. This is my 1st attempt in a long time to reconnect with the world and to be honest I am scared. It's so amazing how communities like these do for people like me that suffer from social anxiety. Makes it easier for me to open up and feel like I'm in a comfortable environment I am deeply grateful.

Sincerly,
Sebastian Doing Botany

There are a lot of good people here at 420, most just like you. Start a journal and join in on other people's journal. It's a wealth of knowledge at your finger tips.

Back
Top Bottom