Hello all children out there in the universe!

AppleBoy

I´m a Finnish guy who think life is awesome!

I just found this forum and are amazed over all the info it contains, very happy!

I´m doing the 9-5 to get by but the weekends are mine and I like to explore life.
Growing is fun, smoking aswell (NOT TOBACCO).

Well I don´t know what else I want to share at this point but I guess I´ll answer questions if someone want´s to know.

Thanks and see you ;)

:welcome: to :420: AppleBoy!

Enjoy and have fun! :yahoo:

Well isn´t this nice, Thank you guys Major PITA, Glimmergrass and Rifleman, I´ve been giggling all day ´cause of your replys, you´re awesome, I thought that the "Thank"-button wasn´t enough so once again, Thanks, you made me feel welcome here!

Hi AppleBoy,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of folks that gathers here.

Love your statement that "life is awesome" as I feel the same way. That is, when I remember to get out of my own way (with negativity/bad attitude or poor reactions) and let it be awesome. Really happy to have such a positive soul join the community. I look forward to your input around the site.

You mention enjoying growing; are you comfortable sharing your experiences and methods? Indoor/outdoor, soil/hydro, etc... I think we all enjoy hearing or seeing how someone else does it perhaps a little different than we do. I have learned so much from the generous folks here in the community and their willingness to share!

Naaw thank you TanR, you´re so kind :)

Yes I want to share all my knowledge to whoever wants to know since that would be what I want, giving and recieving and giving and recieving for all eternity, it´s by far the best way to evolve thought and actions.

But first, I sent a Moderator some questions about my privacy, after I´m sure that everything is in order I will go full on, so now we wait ;) ...:love:

Back
Top Bottom