Hello all from Oklahoma!

Koolkat160

420 Member
Yo! I’m from Oklahoma and as most of you probably know we recently legalized medical cannabis in light of that I’ve decided to put my shop to use growing MM. I’ve always had an interest in growing it and am very excited to try my hand at it now that it’s legal. Being a forum junkie I just knew there was one out there for this and I was right! Glad to be part of the community and look forward to learning the ropes as well as helping others once I have gained some experience. A little about my grow room. Im converting a 23’ X 26’ area in my shop, my plan is to have 2 separate grow rooms, an area for drying / curing as well as an area to work clones and some storage for supplies. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

JB

Welcome JB to 420 magazine damn weed and win-star will they let you smoke there ? . Sounds like you have a plan! Are you in soil or hydro, leds or hid , type seeds .

Welcome, with a space that big it would probably be best if you broke it into several areas. One for vegging, one for flowering, a small storage area, and probably a small cloning area. This way you can always have your Workshop working for you.

Welcome, with a space that big it would probably be best if you broke it into several areas. One for vegging, one for flowering, a small storage area, and probably a small cloning area. This way you can always have your Workshop working for you.
That’s my plan. I believe the most difficult task is going to be temperature control. The shop is neither heated or cooled. I’m hoping to be able to grow year round so I’ll have to overcome the freezing temps as well as the summer heat.

Back
Top Bottom