Hello all - New guy here from the Midwest

GardenofEatin

High all,
"GardenOfEatin" here but you csn call me goof, it seems fitting at this exact moment. Or call me GardenofEatin.:lot-o-toke:

I'm a 22 year old HS drop out currently. I work full time, don't like my job but don't hate it currently as much as I have in the past. I'm actually registering for my HiSET (GED) next Friday, to enroll in school next fall. I'm looking to get into EMT school and then onto Paramedic school. From there if the healthcare field in that facet isn't for me I'd like to go back to school for Horticulture/Botany.

I've tried every drug known to man except meth and crack. (pharma included. within reason.) been hooked on a few of them. I've been a pothead my entire life and I do use it to medicate. I have back pain that could constitute some sort of narc. script but I know better than that. I have OCD, Anxiety, ADHD, all the stuff that comes with being a viable Cannabis patient.

I just began my first Cannabis micro-grow. I currently have 4 lady's in Veg. They just dropped their first 2 leaves, cant remember the name ATM- Shout out to someone who can tell me :Namaste:. I plan on making a grow journal either tonight or sometime this weekend. As I said this is my first grow, these 4 baby's are from some dank bagseed. But its still some dank midwest bagseed so strain is unknown. They look to be some sort of hybrid but im unsure. I'm growing mainly to save $$ in the long run, but also ; I need a hobby, turns out I'm pretty decent at reading these babys and adjusting.

I don't want to ramble on my first post but I just wanted to pop into the forum and say High yall!:thanks:

Hello this is your one stop for everything glad to have you sounds like your doing good when you get your journal done keep us updated with pic would love to see the set up

Hello this is your one stop for everything glad to have you sounds like your doing good when you get your journal done keep us updated with pic would love to see the set up
Hello Serpent, thanks for the kind words, journal should be completed come Sunday my friend.

Looking forward to your journal entries. Most of us have a hard time remembering things lol. I'll follow along one your journal is underway. Cheers
Snidrajsed, I'm in the same boat when it comes to remembering things.. what was I saying. And thank you!

A journal is a great idea, the input from other members here has been the secret to my succsess
Mb5200, I was thinking the same thing. I soaked up a great deal of info as a guest, time to be a contributer and gets some specific pointers, I'm excited!

Back
Top Bottom