Hello all, thank you!

shmeeze16

I signed up maybe 2 weeks ago and have found a vast amount of knowledge to which I've applied to my little world. From start to cloning and now to mid flower stage. I've asked questions and considering the vast repetition you all must see thanks for answering my questions many of you. So cheers and hope I can be of some use soon :)

welcome to :420:

just remember to pay it forward .. when u gain more knowledge come back to the f.a.q and help other new growers. u are already helping by learning and growing this lovely lady!:thumb:

Good to have you! And this is, indeed, an amazing site filled to the brim with shared knowledge.

Hopefully, at some point, we'll all get to see a journal and pics of what's growing on your end. :)

:welcome::high-five::thumb:

Welcome to :420:

Growing Cannabis is a relaxing, and amazing learning experience. You'll be helping people before you know it! You just learn so much, so fast, and then one day you're reading the forums, and someone is asking for help and you're reading the topic thinking "wow I know the answer for this!"

And it's really cool being able to help someone through a problem I once had to deal with.

I signed up maybe 2 weeks ago and have found a vast amount of knowledge to which I've applied to my little world. From start to cloning and now to mid flower stage. I've asked questions and considering the vast repetition you all must see thanks for answering my questions many of you. So cheers and hope I can be of some use soon :)

I apologize for letting your post slip through the cracks!! I don't know how I missed it but better late than never I guess?
:welcome: smeeze16! This is without question the BEST and most INFORMATIVE website for knowledge of all things cannabis! It also has the added benefit of having the friendliest, most helpful people I've found on any site. Good luck and I look forward to your posts. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom