Hello all

Steemer

I have frequented several other grow forums, as I bought myself a SH setup for a Xmas present and have started my first grow.....and I really needed the expertise of some veteran growers, I have had my problems! Anyway, I don't know what happened on the other forum, don't really care, I'm just here to grow a little of my own product, and try to learn a little bit, so, I may be asking some stupid questions here and there...as you all know, there are a lot of conflicting instructions on these forums and after a while, a guy doesn't know what direction to go! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, and am hoping for a successful grow!:yummy:

well glad to have you here, most of us are willing to help everyone and if your ever unsure of what people are telling you. look at there grows and see if there doing anything that makes you say hey that guy knows what hes talkin about. but most of us bubble heads that moved here arent going to steer you wrong.

Yeah steemer all us Deep Water Culture are here for ya. so fire away with the questions. Theres a great bunch of people here to help ya out. And welcome to 420

:welcome: Your really going to like it bro, great forum and website. I made the switch not very long ago and really enjoy it, very positive vibes.

No such thing as a dumb question just ask away. I think most on here growing in bubbles are doing pretty much the same thing, as far as the basics. Opinions on lighting and nutes can vary but not much.

Those SH systems are really cool, I've seen some huge grows in them:yummy:

Good luck with your grow!

:grinjoint:

glad to have you here steemer. everyone here is really helpful so you shouldn't have any problems getting an answer to your questions.

you are correct pizza. everyone does things a lil diff. but we all try to follow the basic guidelines in terms of temps, ph, humidity, beyond that its up to each individual to give the plants what they need.

Certainly is more than one way to skin a cat.

There are so many varibles, but the outcome is the same, great big Indicas grown faster than any other way we can find. an inch a day ing rowth height is awesome and easy to achieve.
Let me and the Deep Water Culture know how we can help you.

Glad to see you here too! It is soooo nice here.

Back
Top Bottom