Hello all

Blasted

I have been lurking around for a while(here and in other places) and decided to join finally. I love the atmosphere here. I am a new grower (DWC/Deep Water Culture) with a thirst for knowledge. I have been researching since November and have started my first grow. I hope to learn a great deal from you all!!!

:peace:Hello Blasted, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you decided to join us. You have figured out this is the friendliest 420 site on the net, with information beyound compare. :ganjamon: 420 has some contests for you to vote in:
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
and
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
And
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: January 2010
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest: January 2010
420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest: January 2010
Thank you again for joining, and if you have a question or need help please contact a member of the Hospitality Team.

Hello Blasted :welcome: True, Researching is as fun as growin'...almost. ;)
Great to hear you are a Deep Water Culture. They are all very helpful. :peace:
Think about starting a grow journal. :cheer:
If we can help you find any info, please ask.
Did you look at the links cocoJoe posted on the Contests? Please vote in all 5....OK?
Please enjoy yourself here. :popcorn:
We Will see you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:
:nomo:

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.

I too grow Deep Water Culture, I even do some writing for them.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet.

Welcome to 420, a great place to learn, get educated, and have some fun in the process.

I too grow Deep Water Culture, I even do some writing for them.

Please look at my Tutorial in my Signature, the DIY DWC/Bubleponoics Thread. Many others have found it very helpful and informative, although it is not finished yet.

MR. ROSEMAN

Good to see you here! I decided to grow Deep Water Culture because I read your tutorial on that other site back in november, I have been researching ever since and started my first grow mid JAN. The info you have posted has been extremely helpful and without it I would be lost. Thank you

MR. ROSEMAN

Good to see you here! I decided to grow Deep Water Culture because I read your tutorial on that other site back in november, I have been researching ever since and started my first grow mid JAN. The info you have posted has been extremely helpful and without it I would be lost. Thank you

Hey Blasted, same for me, I didn't know what the heck I was doing but Roseman got me going in the right direction!

Great to see you here! Drop by the Deep Water Culture thread and say hi.

Back
Top Bottom