hello all.

DanteGraves

sup guys.
I'm Dante. I live in central New England.
I love growing outdoors. indoors isn't my thing.
the only thing more fun than growing pot, is smoking it.
love to watch these journals, i learn soo much. can't wait to be a help.
maybe learn a few things?
:cool:

:allgood: DanteGraves :welcome:
Happy you joined us here at 420. :slide:
We would love to have your knowledge as a addition to this wonderful site.
Also yes pick up some great tricks and tips along your way.
Continue to :surf: the forums.
Need any help finding or posting pictures please ask. :popcorn:
If your growing now ? Please think about start your own journal...Ok? :headbanger:
Remember one never masters the skill of growing Cannabis.
Members here are always learning and sharing what they learn to help all produce better Buds. :yummy:
We think of That as Spreading Cannabis Awareness.
We will be looking for more from you , Friend. ;)
Enjoy and Be safe. :roorrip: :peace:
:goodluck:

Hi DanteGraves, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. So glad you decided to join us. We are the friendliest 420 community on the net.
Your have knowledge of growing outdoors to share with us, thats great!
Let the information be passed around freely. Thats is what 420 is all about, awareness of cannabis and how to grow and use it. :grinjoint:
Don't forget to vote in the contests!
Don't be shy, post often, make some friends, and most of hangout with us.
Need some help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. We'll see you around the forums. :reading420magazine:

And a great big WELCOME to 420,:welcome: a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer!

You certainly came to the right place! You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization. Smoking is not addicting, but growing seems to be!
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Reading is the key to learning!:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom