Hello all

datrippp

Hello everyone, Im not new, but havent checked in here yet. lol I suffer from a back surgery that ended up worse than it started, and a bad case of Osteoarthritis in my neck, Ive got 3 vertabre that are half missing from the arthritis. My legs give out on me, and Im in constant excruciating pain. The Dr.s here have me on Methodone of all things, mmj isnt in WY yet. but I dont care, I believe the laws of god are higher than the laws of man. and I have a natural birthright as a human to live as painfree as possible. I only take about a third of the methodone when I can use weed instead. Unfortunately Im a criminal just for wanting a quality of life.

What's up datrippp:welcome: to 420Mag. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. I also suffer from spinal injuries have been prescribed the exact same meds and use Marijuana to treat pain in place of Opiod therapy. You wil be a great addittion to Our 420Mag Family. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10

...I believe the laws of god are higher than the laws of man. and I have a natural birthright as a human to live as painfree as possible...

@datrippp- I more than agree with what you've said. I actually quoted you to a group of my buddies, and they all simultaneously said, EXACTLY!!! It was pretty epic. How are you holding up with the pain to date? Has it gotten better with smoking... is there much of a difference that you notice?

Hope you're doing well. :)

-Tiff

I understand your need for a safer form of medication, remember brother if 50,000 people say something stupid, that's all they're saying is something stupid. Live your life the way you see fit.

Back
Top Bottom