Hello all

zombiehunter

New member, but I have been trolling the site for the past few months trying to pack in as much info as I could. I am currently in the process of my first grow and can't wait to check progress of each plant daily. I have a fairly well rounded growing background. Whether it be tomatoes, potatoes, corn, or various annuals and perineals. I feel most of my luck has come from just that, luck and the ability to consume information from various sources and quickly determine the important facts from the discernible opinions. From this I feel my educated guesses benifit. I also try to follow the "Know not when to speak, but when to be silent" approach. This tends to lend itself to keep most discussions on track. I grew up gardening and dealing with horses. I've even rode in a couple local rodeos. Lol. My biggest problem is my patience or my lack of patience. I like to see results immediately and I want what I want when I want it. That being said, I have found that everyday I get butterflies in my stomach as I walk towards that brightly lit room and gaze at the difference only 12 or 16 hours makes in this wonderful plants life. I believe these little plants are as impatient as I am, yet way more adaptable than I previously thought. Wow, sorry, did not mean to be this long winded. So, my first grow is 3 White Queen & 2 White Widow in a GH EcoGrower running their 3 part nutrient system using the Lucas method with minor tweaks for my specific grow. I have a homemade head tank chiller for my reservoir which easily keeps temps at 70~72. As for my lighting, I started out buying 2 taotronics E27 12 watt lights but they will be used more during flower- I think - because I'm now on light panel build #2 which consists of 4 Cree 9w 60w equivalents at 800 lumens each at a cool 5000K, 6 23w 100w equivalents w/1600 lumens each at a warm 2700K and 4 more 23w 100w equivalents 1600 lumens each at 5000K. I am about 35 days from seed and 16 of those have been in the EcoGrower. Ugh. I hope this isn't too much for my "hello", but I wanted to introduce myself with a lot of info so that if I am replied to or ask a question, then at least it will be an informed one. So again hello and I look forward to all the help and information that I have access to now that I'm finally a member

Greetings! :)

Have you considered doing a grow journal? It's an excellent way for experienced others to offer their expertise if/when any issues arise with your plant (you can even link to it in your signature). I also have a very green thumb from food-growing experience throughout the years, and it will no doubt be advantageous when I'm finally able to grow my own Cannabis. Enjoy your time here, and I'll see ya around!

:welcome::high-five::yummy::thumb::green_heart:

Thanks for the reply! I feel like I "know" a lot of the people in here allready from reading all the journals and posts over the last few weeks. And, yes, I believe I'm going to start a journal on here over the next few days. I will be very excited to hear others opinions on my grow setup whether positive or not so positive. Ugh, just came back from giving a little seltzer misting to the babies and believe I see the makings of a couple balls on one of my 3 white queens. Will post pictures in a bit of all my stuff

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

:high-five::popcorn:

:welcome: zombiehunter! Great detailed intro. It seems like you're already quite familiar with the site and well on your way! Good luck and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. :peace:

:welcome: zombiehunter! Great detailed intro. It seems like you're already quite familiar with the site and well on your way! Good luck and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. :peace:

Thank you! And thanks for simply saying hello and letting me know you are available for questions......

Hello!
welcome to the very best site for info on this topic.
ppl will help as long as you ask targeted questions.
read ... read & read some more!! LoL
Luck,
Slag

welcome to :420: im sure we all lurked for a while before joining :cheesygrinsmiley:

it seems like u have the right mindset and passion to grow some sticky buds ! i agree with above ..Start a journal and u can get as winded as u want lol. be sure to check out our monthly contest .links below . we are also having a November FREE seed giveaway hosted by a site sponsor HERBIES seeds ..

Back
Top Bottom