Hello All!

winterwhisper

Well I don't normally do this considerng all the data mining going on in the web...but here goes.
I am a 60+ year old single female that has been disabled for some 25 years. The diagnoses I have simply
are fibromyalgia, interstitial cystitus, depression and panic attacks/anxiety. I had been using oxy to pacify pain to controllable levels but far from being able to be productive nor enjoying life. My only enjoyment is the freedom I have from my mobility device, an electric bike. More fun than peanut butter and still can be cool and very functional for shopping. My pain dr was becoming such an ass when I learned that cannabis had become legal in DC ( angels singing ) I decided to try it and see if it would be of any help to me. I had alwasy disliked oxy because of side effects and was always wanting to find a better way. I became legal with card and bought 1 gram cannabis at a time. Ity's all i could afford at $35.00 a grm. I couldn't tolerate/vaping smoking so I tried some tinctures and edibles. While they were a new wide wonderful world I was very leery in controlling dosage. Too much cannabis and I get a horrific backlash kind of pain...so I have to be very careful. I still don't understand the backlash pain but it is what it is until I can find a reason for it. I finally settled on tinctures and RSO. I have maintained well on this wonderful substance for over a year now and I have found it be to "clearing" my body very slowly of whatever it is that has contributed to my body pains. I have ejected numerous clots from my nose daily. I have come to the conclusion that while oxy has its pain killing merits these types of meds are totally depressive on the system and thus are detrimental in that aspect...while cannabis is not depressive...it does indeed seem to promote the movement of the body's forces. The last time I tried cannabis was some 50 years ago and I didn't like it then....(for the same reasons) but I have come to a new found appreciation of it's medicinal merits.

Thanks MCPP:

So far so good. A wealth of knowledge that has helped me learn as a newbie. It is a fascinating plant. Oohhh the varities like fruity pebbles...too bad I don't smoke so I could appreciate these flavors everyone talks about but what I do get is good enough for me.

:welcome: WW... I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here...

Back
Top Bottom