Hello All!

Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words. Im a very proud Dad.
I dont know about the big leagues, hes focused on a starting position and academics his freshman yr. He's only 17 and still a baby..lol we shall see.
Yeah, the competitions on POTM are fun, i will enter again for sure.
This Glazed Apricot Gelato is the most stinky plant ive ever had in Veg..she going to be nice.
Great seeing you my friend, hope you and the family are well buddy.
The family is good, the baby isn’t so much a baby anymore lol, the oldest just helped me bake some banana bread and turned out delicious! (No weed)

It’s good to hear you’ll keep trying, you sound like you’re in a really good state of mind! I hope it sticks around bro! :high-five:

Oh my! That's a mix made in heaven!
:high-five:cant let these genetics go. Might clone couple more times waiting for that dude to come up. Had 2 that were ok, had to throw them out unfortunately.
You as well brother it’s a beautiful Sunday that’s no doubt!
I just received the light yesterday and its already swinging away lmao! I’m fixing to swing by the hydro store and good ole John Deere later to grab a few things I’ve been in need of since my neck of the woods got hit with a blizzard recently! Happy growing sparkey when I get some room for more lady’s to enter the garden ill be trying to tose a male in the line up from a batch of seeds I was fortunate enough to get as a birthday gift from friends at a hydro store!! So I’ll keep ya posted if I get luckey!! I’ve been in search of a male for some time now but I have to many unknown seeds I’m working with that came from an old shoe box I had for most seeds I’ve came across past 10-15 years!!:rofl:cheers bro:passitleft:
Thanks my dude. Cant wait for your Strawberry cough. Stone bad a great one too. Didnt Kyle Kushman make that strain?

The family is good, the baby isn’t so much a baby anymore lol, the oldest just helped me bake some banana bread and turned out delicious! (No weed)

It’s good to hear you’ll keep trying, you sound like you’re in a really good state of mind! I hope it sticks around bro! :high-five:
Everything is irie my friend. Appreciate you remembering my challenging times. Hope its not too noticeable.lol
Need you to run some of this shit soon homie

:high-five:cant let these genetics go. Might clone couple more times waiting for that dude to come up. Had 2 that were ok, had to throw them out unfortunately.

Thanks my dude. Cant wait for your Strawberry cough. Stone bad a great one too. Didnt Kyle Kushman make that strain?

Everything is irie my friend. Appreciate you remembering my challenging times. Hope its not too noticeable.lol
Need you to run some of this shit soon homie
I would love to have me some kushmans flavor!!! .I think I’m nicknaming this pheno Whining cough lmao! There’s a laugh behind this one haha! It’s purple it smells likes grapes like at a winery but Whining part comes from an inside joke I have with a buddy that said he let one of his friends smoke some and he said it didn’t get him high!! But 30 min later he was on his ass!!! :rofl:
These days are starting to pass me up so quick I’m forgetting what day it is!! I need liquid karma and was out for my errands yesterday and forgot that it was Sunday and all places close earlier!!! I’m a knuckle head I tell ya!!! :goof: :passitleft:

U running supersoil @Moto258 ? You said liquid Karma :hmmmm: cool if you do good stuff. I used it back in the day but loving this real growers recharge until week 5 flower and then water out from there.
Not questioning homie, you have mad tree, just interested
Lol yes I’ve been using living soil but I haven’t been keeping the soil alive long :laugh: I plan on getting a differnt set up so that I’m able to cut them at the base to let the soil take them down the rest of the way, but unfortunately I have to start all over after harvest at the moment! Ive been in the process of taking my mothers out of veg to get their roots ready for super soil set ups so that their roots will break down a lot quicker after I harvest. I might not be having to many more monsters in the line up from here on out tho I’m down to thors impression mom to grow out to a beast and then I’ll just be taking cuts from them until they get a desired age. Northern lights is a little upset with me after playing with her roots a couple weeks ago!! I’m having to nurse her back to health now before she’s ready for children again!!(hint happy hydro near me not sure of other happys out their but the one near me mixes there soils in house!! So if anyone wants to grow a beast I’d recommend their live soil mixes!!!!!! Haven’t done me wrong to date!!!:passitleft:

image.jpg

U running supersoil @Moto258 ? You said liquid Karma :hmmmm: cool if you do good stuff. I used it back in the day but loving this real growers recharge until week 5 flower and then water out from there.
Not questioning homie, you have mad tree, just interested
Hey buddy I also wanted to mention I only use the karma for my foliar feeds just small amounts! And then I mix it up with great white in my teas and recharge in my feedings of fertilizers then I’ll usally check my runoff to see where she’s at and then just microbe feedings until she shows signs in the run off of low ppms or when the plant shows she needs something I’ll add it in with the feed. Cheers sparkey!!:passitleft:

I'm trying to treat it the same as any other medicine a doctor would prescribe. My first few grows I de-carbed, ground, and stuffed it into capsules. There was quite the difference between capsules potency.

I'm ordering the parts needed to put a rosin press into operation. That will be the basis of my raw material. I'll get a THC/CBD test kit, and that will let me tailor the dosage to my needs. Hopefully I'll get the consistency I want.
Wow, you can capsule weed!?? 🤔🤯

Back
Top Bottom